Reaction score
Kendrick Starling from San Jose State

P.K Sam from Florida State

Devery Henderson of LSU

Johnnie Morant of Syracuse

Drew Carter of Ohio State

Sloan Thomas of Texas and ...

Kevin Youngblood from Clemson

What are your thoughts on these guys?? Most are projected to be late rounders from 4th to 6th rounders.. Maybe even 3rd rounders after the combines and personal workouts..

I'm very intrigued by Kendrick Starling though, very good size and has all the athletic ability in the world.. Character is an issue though..

Last edited by a moderator:
I will help you out too. I know Chambers will be here soon.

Sam is very raw, and can easily put another 15 pounds of muscle on him.

Henderson you saw, he's got speed and ability just needs to develop them a bit better.

Morant is an underachiever, who has got fantastic size and good speed but needs to pick up his game.

Drew Carter has it all and is quite fast and large. He injured himself in his senior year. He is raw, would need a couple of years.

Sloan Thomas ain't much of a NFL prospect.

Youngblood, gotta love that name, is a bit of an underachiever. His size is very good and so is his vertical, but he doesn't have that much speed. If he were to develop his NFL comparison (TSN style) is Marcus Robinson healthy.

wow.

i'm out of the loop. who's boomer? i know several boomers in major football right now, neither of which i assume you are talking to.

please enlighten those of us who aren't "old schoolers" on these boards!

thanks

Drew Carter looks good to me. He is 6'4", runs a 4.23, and was on track for the 1st or 2nd round before the injury. We should invest a 6th or 7th rounder on this guy even if he doesnt get to contribute this year. Its worth it since how many players taken that late ever contribute - only thing is he might have to pull a "Willis Mcgahee" and sit out a year. We would have potenitally a star receiver in our grasps.

Boomer is a guy on here that has a site on all the College prospects and has some prospects from high school he's keeping an eye on..

He has his own site if I'm not mistaken.. Very knowledgable guy on all players in the draft..

I thought he was a 4.4! A 4.23?????

I doubt Starling will be drafted. He didn't even start at San Jose St. He's very fast though.

He has his own site if I'm not mistaken.. Very knowledgable guy on all players in the draft..

I don't think he has his own site, I know he writes for the GBNReport every once in a while.

Anyone can, and do, have their own web sites.

Originally posted by SMadison29
I doubt Starling will be drafted. He didn't even start at San Jose St. He's very fast though.

Do you know much about Starling??

This guy is an excellent athlete in all phases of being an athlete with his speed, agility, vertcal leap and all.. His character is in question though..
why not spend a 7th on this kid??

WR Maurice Mann from Nevada...??

Anyone seen him play??

There are alot of big talented WR's in this draft.. I'm starting to think Miami should go QB and "best player available" with the other first rounder.. Given Adewale is taken..

Kendrick Starling - late rounder to undrafted. not somebody i'd look at as a dolphins fan. from what i know, this guy drops a sh*tload of easy passes.

P.K Sam - idiot, should've stayed another year, overrated. as a prospect, he's tall(6'3) and lanky, and has good hands and is very athletic, though he isn't the fastest guy out there.

Devery Henderson - this guy reminds me of a smaller(frame-wise) chris chambers. i like his speed and what he can do with the ball in his hands. he's a big play guy with great body control. i really like this guy, and he should continue to shoot up the boards after the combine. he seems like a sure 2nd rounder to me(was recently a 3rd round guy).

Johnnie Morant - at 6'4/230, he's got all-world size. he's a great athlete, with hands and speed. but like jaj said, this guy is a huge underachiever and you have to wonder if he'll ever play up to his ability. morant is a pretty good round 3 prospect.

Drew Carter - i don't think he's quite the player people make him out to be, i think having jenkins around was a huge plus for him at osu. he's got good size and speed, but not much experience. he's a day 2 guy.

Sloan Thomas - nobody important, unless you're looking for a margain hooks type of guy.

Kevin Youngblood - being a youngbloodz fan, i love the name, haha. he's 6'5/215 and he has some sick athletic ability. however, he isn't a burner and he's a complete underachiever. another day 2 guy.

Maurice Mann - MARGAIN HOOKS!

Boomer will probably lay it down for ya with the late rounders.

BTW, I wondered the same thing about the site made by "Boomer" last year. So I asked the Boomer on here and it's not his.

Back
Top Bottom