Boston-New York Destiny? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston-New York Destiny?

Do the Yankees and Red Sox meet in the ALCS?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No, Anaheim knocks out New York

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No, Chicago Knocks out Boston

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No, Both Anaheim and Chicago win their Divisional Matchups

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I'll be here. Just make sure you are too when the shoes on the other foot this season!

Already proved it on Saturday... something you and MikeO didn't do on Friday. :cry:

So really, who was crying??

I went out and drank away the pain on Friday night. Look at what time I posTed (roughly around 4 am), don't tell me I was hiding. As a matter of fact I remember saying "Boston was the better team tonight!"

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I went out and drank away the pain on Friday night. Look at what time I posTed (roughly around 4 am), don't tell me I was hiding. As a matter of fact I remember saying "Boston was the better team tonight!"

:sleep: You were hiding. I didn't expect much more from you...

FaninPatsyLand said:
Already proved it on Saturday... something you and MikeO didn't do on Friday. :cry:

So really, who was crying??

After Friday's game and before Saturday's I WAS HERE!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't able to be online the minute they lost. But after Friday's game and before Saturday's I was here. Go back and check the posts.

Don't go making up lies now to support you weak assssssssssss stance!

MikeO said:
After Friday's game and before Saturday's I WAS HERE!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't able to be online the minute they lost. But after Friday's game and before Saturday's I was here. Go back and check the posts.

Don't go making up lies now to support you weak assssssssssss stance!

I did go back and check the posts. You weren't here.. you two ladies were at home :cry: after the brutal loss. Only after 10 hours had passed did you show up...

MikeO and FinsNYank calling ANYONE on this board weak.. :lol: What a joke.

FaninPatsyLand said:
I did go back and check the posts. You weren't here.. you two ladies were at home :cry: after the brutal loss. Only after 10 hours had passed did you show up...

MikeO and FinsNYank calling ANYONE on this board weak.. :lol: What a joke.

I was here SATURDY MORNING you liar. You are such a liar.

I wasn't home Friday night. See, I have a life! I meet girls. I don't live in my parents basement! :shakeno:

You guys on the other hand will talk trash about something, then when proven wrong, won't show up here for a week!

Uh oh, the Boston game ended and Faninpatsyland isn't on here posting about the game. He must be hiding LMAO!

MikeO said:
I was here SATURDY MORNING you liar. You are such a liar.

I wasn't home Friday night. See, I have a life! I meet girls. I don't live in my parents basement! :shakeno:

You guys on the other hand will talk trash about something, then when proven wrong, won't show up here for a week!

:cry: WAH WAH WAH..

You have a life? Your post count doesn't agree.. Careful with the insults MikeO, your wrong about something new EVERY week. Don't make a fool out of yourself, again..

FaninPatsyLand said:
:cry: WAH WAH WAH..

You have a life? Your post count doesn't agree.. Careful with the insults MikeO, your wrong about something new EVERY week. Don't make a fool out of yourself, again..

at least I don't have to make up lies to prove a point like you are.

MikeO said:
at least I don't have to make up lies to prove a point like you are.

Nice 4th grade comeback... I know you are but what am I. :lol:

Seriously, ignore feature being used now. I don't want to get kicked off this board for getting into an pissing contest with you.

FiN.in.RI said:
i know what you are but what am i

Say what you want. I don't have to misquote, twist facts, or play those childish games to prove a point. Unlike some here. "Claim" I wasn't here after Friday's loss to Boston. It just isn't true and the posts here on this site in this area of the message board back me up. But live in your fantasy land

MikeO said:
Say what you want. I don't have to misquote, twist facts, or play those childish games to prove a point. Unlike some here. "Claim" I wasn't here after Friday's loss to Boston. It just isn't true and the posts here on this site in this area of the message board back me up. But live in your fantasy land

i dont know what the hell you are taking about and i dont care!

its called busting balls.

Back
Top Bottom