Boston turned down more money to sign with Fins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston turned down more money to sign with Fins

Alll sounds good, just a matter of him keepin his nose clean and uninjured.

Boston has something to prove to the fans and the league. If he wants to get his once promising career back on track, he needs to have a good season this year. The fact that he turned down more money to play here shows that he is excited about playing here because unlike the 49ers and Ten., we are headed in the right direction. If Boston goes back to his old form, we'll have lethal receiving core. Lets hope our offensive line blocks well enough to give Feeley time and opens holes for Brown to facilitate that passing game.

awing_pilot said:
Wow Taking a cut in pay is so honorable it makes up for him cheating by taking drugs. Phew, I sure am glad he saved us some money, Nothing worse then getting screwed by an overpriced cheater. oh and my agent/headhunter turned down a much more lucrative job for me cause well i liked what my current boss had to say. :rolleyes:

Oh c'mon, Awing ... you get all wrinkly when you're cynical and surly like that.

That's good to hear but I refuse to get my hopes up until he is injury free through week 16. ;)

EDIT: Who am I kidding.. my hopes are already high... I'm just setting myself up :shakeno: :smackhead:

He turned down more money elsewhere for a 1 year deal that will make for a huge payday if he plays up to his potential. This looks like a calculated business decision to me. He has top 5 talent at that position, if he shows it again he'll get a nice fat contract from someone after this season.

MiamiMan147 said:
He turned down more money elsewhere for a 1 year deal that will make for a huge payday if he plays up to his potential. This looks like a calculated business decision to me. He has top 5 talent at that position, if he shows it again he'll get a nice fat contract from someone after this season.
Exactly

DrAstroZoom said:
Oh c'mon, Awing ... you get all wrinkly when you're cynical and surly like that.

You actually made me laugh out loud during a conference call and snort damn you :roflmao:

HugeFinFan said:
Taking a paycut shows that he is a team player. Some people have ripped him for not being loyal, but since he's been a dolphin, he has done Nothing to accuse him of not being committed.

Boston a team player?????????:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Son, Boston may have tremendous talents, but being a team player is not one of them.

phinsforever said:
Boston a team player?????????:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Son, Boston may have tremendous talents, but being a team player is not one of them.

Actually, Boston had shown signs of reform in training camp before the injury, so we'll have to see.

Back
Top Bottom