Bostons Back,. Uh, so what? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bostons Back,. Uh, so what?

i won't bash or ignore....but as said before Dbo is at leat as good as our #1 WR and (barring another knee blowout) can be one of the best in the league. Now in our offense...we'll have to wait and see. However, to ignore his natural ability, is like ignoring Manning's ability to throw a ball.....

saves said:
I love Boston, so I agree with you there, but Thompson just sucks. I hope he gets beat out by Davis as the 4th reciever and have Welker be our 5th. I don't think we can rely on him to make the clutch catch every time.

i wouldnt say he sux but hes not a #2 wr, he does have some big moments sometimes.....

painnotpleasure said:
Did the guy who started this thread just sign up today??? For all we know it could be patsdynasty! :roflmao: Wow that would be hilarious!

EDIT: Nah, just checked... He didn't sign up today. Too good to be true.

:roflmao: good one...

painnotpleasure said:
Everyone in San Diego had a down year during that time (while Boston was there and before that as well since the mid 90's) except for LT. Only bright spot they had on offense and he didn't come until 2002. Who did they have? Tim Dwight? Curtis Conway? Doug Flutie? Drew Brees? San Diego didn't become a really good team until last year.

I agree. I'm very optimistic of his talent combined with Saban/Linehan's scheme. If you don't like this signing you are not as true to your team as you should be. This is a win-win situation for the fins, same as last year.

painnotpleasure said:
What would be one of the "big moments" Thompson had? :evil:

well against the pats his td catch was one......

patsdynasty said:
well against the pats his td catch was one......
ohyeahhh-1.jpg
That's all I needed to hear. :cooldude:

SanDiegoDolphan said:
Look, Im looking for any chance to cheer here too but i watched boston play out here in san diego and he didnt exactly light it up. We need to see if we can even develope a reliable qb before we get too excited. Just one mans opinion.

MERGE and SHUT UP!!!!!!

painnotpleasure said:
:lol: Well that's being perfectly blunt about it.

Hey Pain IS it true you are pop up champion because you pictured the Jets, Bills and Pats players as the pop up heads and your got so mad and furious and became an obsessed killing maniac?

rainmaker1313 said:
Hey Patsy...Yeah You! Belichik learned everything he knows from Saban!

lol and corey clark learned how to sing so well from private lessons with paula.......

:french: We're gonna win! :woot:

rainmaker1313 said:
Hey Pain IS it true you are pop up champion because you pictured the Jets, Bills and Pats players as the pop up heads and your got so mad and furious and became an obsessed killing maniac?
My god... the secret is out. :evil: Once I saw Brady's face, I just ZOOMED by! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom