Bostons Back,. Uh, so what? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bostons Back,. Uh, so what?

patsdynasty said:
u guys will see how good terrell really is with brady throwing to him.....

he had losers in chicago throwing to him, 6 diff qbs over his career....

now he will shine.....

and i can cal that fan realistic all i want, he was right....

boston isnt all that .........

It doesn't matter who's throwing the ball if you can't catch and you can't get open.

You may continue your discussion. Remember, this is a BOSTON thread.

SanDiegoDolphan said:
Look, Im looking for any chance to cheer here too but i watched boston play out here in san diego and he didnt exactly light it up. We need to see if we can even develope a reliable qb before we get too excited. Just one mans opinion.

well, cheer............ because the upside is huge and this team won't allow him to fail....we will motivate him....

SanDiegoDolphan said:
Look, Im looking for any chance to cheer here too but i watched boston play out here in san diego and he didnt exactly light it up. We need to see if we can even develope a reliable qb before we get too excited. Just one mans opinion.

I haven't read all of the replies on this thread,

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Boston still San Diego's leading receiver even though he missed a bunch of games? When healthy, the guy can flat out ball.

If Boston stays healty is is a great addition. He will be a #1 talent at the #3 WR. Teams wont be able to cover Boston, Chambers, Booker, Mcmike and Ronnie. In 4wr sets throw in Thompson. The presence of Boston tremendously helps the other WR's. They have to cover him or he will burn them. I watched him here in Arizona and he was a pro bowler. In San Diego he didnt have the talent he has here. He is a great pick up for a low price. He has something to prove to the leauge or he is done. Motivation.

miamirick said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Boston still San Diego's leading receiver even though he missed a bunch of games? When healthy, the guy can flat out ball.

Very true, moreover everything you hear about Saban is that he gets players to maximize thier potential. If Boston stays heathly Saban should be able to motivate him, a motivated boston with a OC who knows how to use him should translate into a devasting 3rd WR. If saban can't motivate the tempermental Boston, no one can...

This was the lineup I visioned last year after we picked up Boston. With Ronnie and a opened up offense, Dolphins (if healthy) could be the surprise of the NFL!

I really can't stand pessimism.

He's got issues. He hasn't produced in a few years.

But he may!

He may produce huge!

Jeez

South Florida said:
I really can't stand pessimism.

He's got issues. He hasn't produced in a few years.

But he may!

He may produce huge!

Jeez

If he does.. watch out!

Just another big target for Feeley.

Boston, Booker, Chambers, McMicheal, Brown

What Weapons! No excuses Feeley! No Excuses!

First things first. The coaching staff in NE just s#!^ their pants. They will have to face this line up:(some mix) RB's: Brown Morris
Williams Minor
Gordon K J Harris

WR: Chambers Boston
Booker Thompson
McMichael
Where will they begin? Where can you blitz?(dare you) blitz and #81 will tear you up. Try to bring a safety up to help, there goes DBo and CC deep. Then there is #23&#34 to contend w/(once RW is back)

Next(read on patsy) you look at the #'s when he was in SD with Brees and the whole team struggling, and when Flutie came in he did very well. That SD team was horrible. LT thinks he his a monster. This guy came into Miami at a very ripped 257lbs(ran 4.4/40. He was asked to get to like 230lbs. That is a lot of muscle to lose. It would take a toll on your body to cut weight like that, ask a wrestler. I think Wanny was enamered that the last time Boston was 230# he ran like 4.2/40's Who could stop a guy that big that fast. This may soud alittle crazy, but if this machine can maxamize his potential, he would be the best in the game. Bar none. He has proven he has talent. Now if Ferotte can continue hitting the burners in stride like he did in Minny, WATCH OUT NFL!

Boston said he does not need to be an every down WR. He actually said last year he trains for explosion. Run 50-60 yds 2-3 times let him rest a few plays, the do it again. He said he conditions his body this way so late in games that db is out of gaas and the Boeing is ready to fly at full speed. He knows his body(due to its size) cant be diving for balls and running around hitting people every single play. He just want's to wait till qtr #4 and eat up opposing dbs.

Is there a 6-2 db that weighs 220lbs that runs sub 4.4 and can do it all game long? Just thought I'd ask.

miamirick said:

Most certainly........he thru up 800+ yards and like 7 TD's in about 10 games. I remember because I had already given up on him in my fantasy league and then towards the last 7 weeks of the season he was catchin' a ton of balls prompting me to laugh at yet another fantasy football cruelty.

Matt Jones?

That's a joke.

But I'll tell you, after his release, this news feels just as good as had we gotten a free draft pick and taken Jones in the first with it.

Back
Top Bottom