bottom of the 9th / MARLINS WIN!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bottom of the 9th / MARLINS WIN!!!

Originally posted by 1972
thank god baseball is finally over. BTW - congrats Marlins.

Does anybody know if 2 teams that share the same stadium have ever won the World Series and the Superbowl?

Yes the Pirates(the "We Are Family" team in the nice looking gold and black uniforms) and the Steelers in 1979.

"Nobody gives the Marlins credit for being good," Beckett said. "It's always about curses and billy goats. It always has to be about the other team and what they did wrong."

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Who? :lol:
WTF????
Yeah baseball is so much more important! lol
GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!
Oh yeah weren't you one of the guys that gave up after we choked at the Texass game!
I remember now!
Correct me if Im wrong.
Sorry Im bitter I can't even watch the game on Monday I work afternoons, so nothing personal, I just can't believe someone is on a Dolphins board more happy about the Marlins!
(again)
Go Dolphins!

Actually right now Baseball is much more important than Football in ALL SOUTH FLORIDA.Right now people going nuts out in the streets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Dolphins_34

WTF????
GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!
Oh yeah weren't you one of the guys that gave up after we choked at the Texass game!
I remember now!
Correct me if Im wrong.
Sorry Im bitter I can't even watch the game on Monday I work afternoons, so nothing personal, I just can't believe someone is on a Dolphins board more happy about the Marlins!
(again)
Go Dolphins!

Its a fellow local team in Miami. Right now the Dolphins themselves were watching and happy to see the Marlins win it!!!

I hear Bill Kamal is having a rough night reporting on the Marlins. :D

Originally posted by Dolphins_34

WTF????
GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!
I remember now!
Correct me if Im wrong.
(again)
Go Dolphins!

Umm.. no. I wasn't one of the guys the gave up after we choked at the Texans game. Don't get me mistaken with your little friends. It was obvious that I was joking when I said "who?" Did you not see the smiley?

Who the hell said that I was more happy about the Marlins than the Dolphins? Are the Dolphins playing tonight? GO TO SLEEP!

WTF is up with the way you post? Is it poetry or something with the lines like that? :lol:

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Umm.. no. I wasn't one of the guys the gave up after we choked at the Texans game. Don't get me mistaken with your little friends. It was obvious that I was joking when I said "who?" Did you not see the smiley?

Who the hell said that I was more happy about the Marlins than the Dolphins? Are the Dolphins playing tonight? GO TO SLEEP!

WTF is up with the way you post? Is it poetry or something with the lines like that? :lol:
Like I said man! Nothing personal! Sorry you took it that way and I was wrong about your previous posts! No I don't write f**king poetry! lol
Go Dolphins!

Originally posted by mf52dolphin

Yes the Pirates(the "We Are Family" team in the nice looking gold and black uniforms) and the Steelers in 1979.

I knew someone would come up with the answer to that. Thanks. I'm glad to see it's not unprecendented.

Congratulations from Philadelphia. Great season overall.

Wow man this is great...the Marlins win the World Series. Only two winning seasons in their history as a franchise, and both times they win the series.

Maybe this time their owner won't dismantle them.

We are the Champions of the Worlllldddddd! OH BABY!!!! MARLINS WIN!!!

BTW, Congrats to the whole team, I wish Floyd could have been a part of it...BUT he already has his ring.

Back
Top Bottom