bottom of the 9th / MARLINS WIN!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bottom of the 9th / MARLINS WIN!!!

He should have...I really like Floyd and wish he would return but It wont happenn..he is like Lowell and would have put up Lowell #s.

Originally posted by Muck
I hear Bill Kamal is having a rough night reporting on the Marlins. :D

You stole my sig pic! I am going to kill you! PERSONAL ATTACK! :D

Yeah, CO...you all took that pic so I wanted to go a different route and took this...best I could find with most of team...crappy huh? I'll wait until 2mo morning.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Yeah, CO...you all took that pic so I wanted to go a different route and took this...best I could find with most of team...crappy huh? I'll wait until 2mo morning.

Pudge is the man, he'll re-sign.....

Hopefully! :)

Yea he will...but we need McKeon, Castillo, Urbine and more back...hopefully we can keep this team in tact.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Yea he will...but we need McKeon, Castillo, Urbine and more back...hopefully we can keep this team in tact.

McKeon will be back, he said tonight that he can't leave his young guys. Urbina will be back, but we have great pitchers anyways. As for Castillo, his poor play in the World Series(he's hurt) may of helped us. His stock may of dropped a bit.

I'm excited about this team's future, I think we'll be right back up there next year. Atleast in the National League Championship game. With guys like Cabrera, Pierre, Beckett, and other young guys like that on the merge.. we're building a great franchise here.

Oh ok.

A.J. Burnett should be back next year as well.

Yeah AJ Burnett as well.

We traded Floyd, then he signed with the Mets in offseason.

Did ANY of you actually GO TO a Marlins game this year?

How many games did you even watch on TV before mid season?

Last edited:
Yes I did inFINs...why you trying to stomp on our parade?

WOOOOOO MARLINS WORLD CHAMPIONSSSSSS!! NUMBER 1!!!!! JOSH BECKET MVP! GO FISH!

Back
Top Bottom