Bowens storms out.. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowens storms out..

PressCoverage said:
heard Tim Bowens stormed out of team headquarters recently following harsh criticism from new position coach Dan Quinn... and that his and Chester's return are "up in the air." ...

thanks for your hard work the past 11 years, Tim... sheesh....

anyhow... waiver wire NTs, anyone?

Well the same article also said that he may have stormed out due to frustration of not being able to shake the back issue, not because of anything Quinn may or may not have said...I can understand his frustration, having had back issues...it's very frustrating to do everything you are told to do from a rehab stance and still not see progress...

He should've hung up his cleats a few years ago. When Bowens was in his hay day he was quite good. But most recently, that has since changed. I just love when certain athlete's don't know when to quit. Sometimes a persistent injury is a sign that it's time to quit. It's amazing what our ego tells us to do!! :fire:

MrClean said:
What it looks like to me regarding Wright's body weight is that USC lists him at 290 in his bio, when according to other sources including his father, he is actually somewhat heavier than that. He also seems to fluctuate in his weight a good deal. All the major media sources when they discuss Wright just use the weight listed by the school.
Regardless of his exact weight, his best asset at this point is anchoring against the inside run and taking on and nuetralizing double teams.

would he be worth a 3rd in the sup? Can we snag him with a 3rd? questions, questions, questions? we got to do something.

Bowens won't be back. His injury is just too sever. I've been saying that all off season. I don't know why they just didn't let him go. They must have a reason. DTs just can't come back from that injury.

Maybe that fat kid in the first page of the thread could play DT???

Back
Top Bottom