San Francisco, CA
AT&T Park

December 27, 2006, ESPN
[SIZE=-1]
ACC No. 7 vs. Pac 10 No. 5[/SIZE][FONT=verdana, arial,
sans serif][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
Bowl Projection:Florida State vs. UCLA

Looking forward to this game for some reason. Two teams you dont see play each other. And Miami doesnt have much choice unless they just want to sit this one out completely.

Motion said:
:lol: Longest Bowl Game name ever!

It doesn't have all the bowl names up, because it is pacific Life Holiday Bowl, but they only have Holiday Bowl. Because I think there are some pretty stretched out bowl names.

Motion said:
:lol: Longest Bowl Game name ever!
:chuckle: I saw that come across the screen last night and almost fell out of my chair. Each year the names get more absurd.

Updated half an hour ago. Looks like Texas A&M will play Cal in the Holliday Bowl.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/3756322

*Edit* I see that the first link I posted is being updated and is actually the same as the one I have above. So I guess clicking that first one will provide updates as they come.

Gator Bowl
Jacksonville, FL

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica, sans-serif]Gator Bowl[/FONT]
January 1, 2007, CBS
[SIZE=-1]
ACC No. 3 vs. Big 12 or Big East[/SIZE]
[FONT=verdana, arial,
sans serif][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
Bowl Projection:Wake Forest vs. West Virginia

We go from having National Championship contentions, to trying to win the bigeast, to trying to get an At-Large bid to playing in the G/D gator bowl...This freaking sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the Holiday Bowl could be good.

As for the Texas Bowl, it sucks that UT aren't in a bigger game, but I'd enjoy seeing them play Iowa.

Also, I don't know why everyone is projecting Florida to lose the SEC game. As good as Arkansas are, they're not going to beat UF.

FLOUNDER said:
We go from having National Championship contentions, to trying to win the bigeast, to trying to get an At-Large bid to playing in the G/D gator bowl...This freaking sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it wasn't too long ago where WV fans would've been happy to make any bowl game. :shakeno:

HysterikiLL said:
I think the Holiday Bowl could be good.

As for the Texas Bowl, it sucks that UT aren't in a bigger game, but I'd enjoy seeing them play Iowa.

Also, I don't know why everyone is projecting Florida to lose the SEC game. As good as Arkansas are, they're not going to beat UF.

I dont know, I can see the SEC champ game going either way. It's looking like ND will play the winner in the Sugar Bowl but I'm not sure which team ND has a better chance against so I'm just hoping for a good game.

DonShula84 said:
I dont know, I can see the SEC champ game going either way. It's looking like ND will play the winner in the Sugar Bowl but I'm not sure which team ND has a better chance against so I'm just hoping for a good game.

I've been calling for a ND v Florida Sugar Bowl for the last few weeks. I'd love to see that game. Two storied schools, two great coaches, two deep rosters, and I just think it would make a great game. I think it would be the more competitive bowl game, like PSU/FSU was last year.

HysterikiLL said:
I've been calling for a ND v Florida Sugar Bowl for the last few weeks. I'd love to see that game. Two storied schools, two great coaches, two deep rosters, and I just think it would make a great game. I think it would be the more competitive bowl game, like PSU/FSU was last year.

I think it'd be a good game. A lot of the projections have had that as the matchup most of the season I think, so a lot of people must want to see it. They could play up the Meyer vs the team he turned down also

Back
Top Bottom