Bowl Projections | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowl Projections

found this. I'd be surprised if it doesnt go down this way

The official announcements won't come until Sunday, but barring a major change in attitude, the Rose Bowl is ready to have its first SEC team in Pasadena since Alabama in 1946.
Notre Dame would slide to the Sugar Bowl to face the SEC champion, the winner of Saturday's game between Florida and Arkansas. The Orange Bowl would then pair the ACC champion (Wake Forest or Georgia Tech) vs. the Big East champion (Rutgers or Louisville). The Fiesta Bowl would match Boise State vs. the winner of the Nebraska-Oklahoma Big 12 championship game.
And the BCS title game would be No. 1 Ohio State vs. No. 2 USC, as long as USC beats UCLA.

Orange and Fiesta Bowls dont excite me at all, others will be fun to watch though

http://www.boston.com/sports/colleges/football/articles/2006/11/29/rose_bowl_would_be_ok_with_lsu_michigan/

Orange and Fiesta will be pretty drab, I agree, but I'd love to see Michigan vs LSU and Florida vs Notre Dame.

USC vs Ohio State will be great also.

It's pretty much locked up now. God, it'll be funny if USC loses to UCLA now. :lol:

HysterikiLL said:
Orange and Fiesta will be pretty drab, I agree, but I'd love to see Michigan vs LSU and Florida vs Notre Dame.

USC vs Ohio State will be great also.

It's pretty much locked up now. God, it'll be funny if USC loses to UCLA now. :lol:
I think I have finally been brought back to earth and believe that even if that happens, and a Florida win, Florida will not be in the NC game.

Cuban Dave 9 said:
I think I have finally been brought back to earth and believe that even if that happens, and a Florida win, Florida will not be in the NC game.

:yes:

HysterikiLL said:
I've been calling for a ND v Florida Sugar Bowl for the last few weeks. I'd love to see that game. Two storied schools, two great coaches, two deep rosters, and I just think it would make a great game. I think it would be the more competitive bowl game, like PSU/FSU was last year.
UF still needs redemption from years back when Bettis owned that Sugar Bowl :mad:
No, I'm not bitter.

Hysterikill why must you torment me with your sig pic?? :boohoo: :boohoo:

On topic, OU has officially announced that if they win the Big XII CCG they will go to the Fiesta Bowl, and if they lose they will play in the Cotton Bowl.

Just a ? if we win and go to the Fiesta Bowl, will Bob Stoops be the first coach in the BCS era to go to all 4 major bowls? Orange (00 and 04) Sugar (03) Rose (02)

Isn't Notre Dame ranked 10th? They don't deserve a bowl game. I like Notre Dame but come the **** on. IMO, they should give the top 4 bowl games to the best 8 ranks.

I think Wisconsin can beat Notre Dame.

Vertical Limit said:
Isn't Notre Dame ranked 10th? They don't deserve a bowl game. I like Notre Dame but come the **** on. IMO, they should give the top 4 bowl games to the best 8 ranks.

I think Wisconsin can beat Notre Dame.
I'm not a big fan of ND getting a BCS game, but who exactly has Wisconsin beaten?

HysterikiLL said:
I've been calling for a ND v Florida Sugar Bowl for the last few weeks. I'd love to see that game. Two storied schools, two great coaches, two deep rosters, and I just think it would make a great game. I think it would be the more competitive bowl game, like PSU/FSU was last year.

Not to mention Meyer could beat the school that dropped the ball in their attempt to hire him. :D

Vertical Limit said:
Who exactly has Notre Dame beaten? :lol:
That's your argument to my post? I just said I'm not a fan of ND being in a BCS game. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom