Bowl Projections | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowl Projections

Vertical Limit said:
Isn't Notre Dame ranked 10th? They don't deserve a bowl game. I like Notre Dame but come the **** on. IMO, they should give the top 4 bowl games to the best 8 ranks.

I think Wisconsin can beat Notre Dame.

There are 5 BCS games, guess what 5X2=10. Also Wisconsin cant go to a BCS game because 3 teams from 1 conference cant get BCS births. OSU and Michigan take the spots Wisconsin gets left out. Take it up with the BCS.

Michigan vs LSU may just turn out to be the most enjoyable bowl game this year. I think the Nat'l Championship will be good, but will probably fall short of expectations. I think LSU/Michigan is a great matchup and something we haven't seen before.

Interesting article.

Really shows how UF compares Statiscally to the big boys (minus OSU - no question there)

UF Fin Kat said:
it wasn't too long ago where WV fans would've been happy to make any bowl game. :shakeno:
Oh, c'mon now Kat ... it has been a while!

Now, if you change the word "make" to "win" ... well, then you would have a point.

HysterikiLL said:
Michigan vs LSU may just turn out to be the most enjoyable bowl game this year. I think the Nat'l Championship will be good, but will probably fall short of expectations. I think LSU/Michigan is a great matchup and something we haven't seen before.
I :pray: that game happens. College football really needs a SEC/Big Ten match up.

Does anyone else wonder why LSU is already slotted for a BCS game?
If UF wins against Arkansas, then LSU should be in w/o a doubt.
But, if Arkansas wins that game, then what's the reasoning of LSU over UF? UF won in that match up, and it wasn't like either team's loss to Auburn where officiating probably determined the outcome. There was a couple of poor calls in that game, but even LSU fans admit that UF was the better team in that game.

I do think OSU and USC will be a good game. USC does show up for the big ones.

finswin56 said:
I :pray: that game happens. College football really needs a SEC/Big Ten match up.

But, if Arkansas wins that game, then what's the reasoning of LSU over UF? UF won in that match up, and it wasn't like either team's loss to Auburn where officiating probably determined the outcome. There was a couple of poor calls in that game, but even LSU fans admit that UF was the better team in that game.

I think if Arkansas wins it'd throw a wrench in the plans and LSU would be out. Despite their politicians calling bowl representatives and saying they deserve a BCS bid. I think the report that LSU was in the Rose Bowl was a little premature, but I'm sure it'll happen if everything works out Saturday

DonShula84 said:
I think if Arkansas wins it'd throw a wrench in the plans and LSU would be out. Despite their politicians calling bowl representatives and saying they deserve a BCS bid. I think the report that LSU was in the Rose Bowl was a little premature, but I'm sure it'll happen if everything works out Saturday
I would hope so, but everything I'm hearing is that LSU is a done deal for the BCS.

finswin56 said:

It's funny, LSU is arguably the #4 team in the SEC (finished behind Arkansas in the West, lost to Auburn) yet they seem guaranteed a spot in a BCS bowl by virtue of not making the SEC championship game.

I sure feel for the people of Pasedena, those LSU fans get a lil too crazy, the Sugar Bowl was complete HELL their fans have no idea how to win with class.

The only fan I have met of LSU that has class is DolphinDevil28, I wish your fanbase was more like you man

First link is updated 4 hours ago.

Looks like a Miami vs Nevada is a done deal for the MPC Computers Bowl in Boise. I'm wagering on Nevada for the upset, yo.

Sun Bowl [FONT=Arial,Helvetica, sans-serif]El Paso, TX
Sun Bowl
[/FONT]
December 29, 2006, CBS
[SIZE=-1]
Big 12 or Big East vs. Pac 10 No. 3[/SIZE]
[FONT=verdana, arial, sans serif][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
Bowl Projection: Texas Tech vs. Oregon State

i dont get it what seed for the big 12 or big east?

Back
Top Bottom