Bowles - Would Gase Hire Him? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowles - Would Gase Hire Him?

Agua

Fighting the media, one lie at a time
Reaction score
You know how Gase only hires guys he's worked with previously, or at least knows. Bowles is certainly getting the ax at NYJ. Would Gase hire Bowles given the lack (as far as I know) of familiarity with him?

Personally, I think it would depend on how much pressure he feels, whether from Ross or through his own internal clock, that he has to produce in 2019.

I'd take Bowles in a heart beat.

Last edited:
If he were available and was considered a good fit I think he would absolutely have no issue hiring him.

I'm not familiar with coaches much, but apparently he is a good defensive coordinator. Just not head coaching material.

I would welcome back Bowles and Dan Campbell if either are available.

I wouldn't mind Campbell as HC. I think he would surround himself with good coordinators. Maybe poach some Saints coaches.

You know how Gase only hires guys he's worked with previously, or at least knows. Bowles is certainly getting the ax at NYJ. Would Gase hire Bowles given the lack (as far as I know) of familiarity with him?

Personally, I think it would depend on how much pressure he feels, whether from Ross or through his own internal clock, that he has to produce in 2019.

I'd take Bowles in a heart beat.

Again it isn’t only a Gase who hires guys he knows, that’s how it is in the NFL for both parties. I think it would be an upgrade but do the two have any connections? I don’t think so so no it won’t happen

It's going to be Rex Ryan. At least that's my guess being that he was in camp

Back
Top Bottom