BP asks you to sit down with these players to give advice for the offseason. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BP asks you to sit down with these players to give advice for the offseason.

Statler- If you can't prove why Ginn and Wilson don't suck, then don't defend them.

So you actually think people in here think they know more than BP? who's the juvenile one?

And no it isn't better with you here. That's where you don't get it. everyone wants you to leave. had that been true, no one would want you to leave. I know it's hard to figure out, but when everyone wants to you leave, it usually means you are not making anything enjoyable. I know i'm being repetitive, but it seems that's the only way to get through to your thick head.

And yes, ginn and wilson suck. if you can prove otherwise, do so...in another thread.:bobdole:

No no, not not, repetitive repetitive at at all all. lol. I have been on here for 5 years, not going anywhere soon. Ginn and Wilson suck compared to what Standard? I doubt they'd be getting PAID to play football if they really sucked, but that's a different topic for a different day.

WR Ted Ginn Jr. - The fans are a bunch of wannabe, never has been, posers and Dolphins fans are known far and wide across the NFL to be the bottom feeders of that barrel. Quit caring what they think and go ball.

Statler- If you can't prove why Ginn and Wilson don't suck, then don't defend them.

Because Ginn is 1 of the only 3 players on our team (Ricky & Ronnie) that can drop your jaw and make you say "WOW!!!" every time he touches the ball!

Because Ginn is 1 of the only 3 players on our team (Ricky & Ronnie) that can drop your jaw and make you say "WOW!!!" every time he touches the ball!

As in: "WOW, Ted Ginn you really f*cking suck! Nice drop, followed by the run to the sidelines."

WR Ted Ginn Jr. - The fans are a bunch of wannabe, never has been, posers and Dolphins fans are known far and wide across the NFL to be the bottom feeders of that barrel. Quit caring what they think and go ball.
:caveman:

Actually people were saying "WOW" after the Indy game, "WOW" after the NO game and "it's about time" after the Jets game.

Ginn did have the three biggest plays of last season...beating Revis in the Jets game deep and both kick returns against the Jets. He is a World Class Trackster in pads, not really a true WR. As NCAA national champ in the 110M hurdles he probably should have focused more on a 2008 or 2012 appearance in the Olympics, but he is fun to watch at times. Just not a true number 1 WR in the NFL. Due to his low cost I suspect he wil be a Dolphin next year and used more as a return ace who can stretch the defense on certain passing downs.

Back
Top Bottom