BP asks you to sit down with these players to give advice for the offseason. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BP asks you to sit down with these players to give advice for the offseason.

Ted Ginn.....and family: yeah......we're gonna have to let you go.

Has nothing to do with having fun, just some of the guys on here are so arrogant- they actually think they could tell someone like Ted Ginn who is an amazing athelete (look up is NCAA Track times), how to do anything regarding athletics. It's just lame, that's all. I just go by the rule, if you can't do it better than someone, keep your mouth shut. Besides, I really doubt BP cares what a bunch of fans think on a forum.

As fans we have the right to say whatever we want, honestly.

I'm still willing to give Tedd a few years to blossom, sports can be very mental games (as I am learning firsthand), and it takes some longer than others. His speed is the reason he's still in the NFL. He needs to develop those hands and run solid routes, and if a fan who watches his team regularly has something to say about it, albeit adding a comic twist, I see nothing wrong with it.

I'm sure whoever said it is the same guy who is cheering for Tedd (when he makes positive plays) until his lungs nearly collapse on Sundays.

Without us, these guys would have to find another job.

The Good

Chad Henne - "Keep it up man. You know you have the skill set to be great. Keep that confidence, and don't listen to any of the critics."

The Bad

Channing Crowder - "Channing, you couldn't cover my grandmother! And she's dead!"

Gibril Wilson - "Hey Gibril! I hear the Phins traded ya to the Vikings for Ragnar!"

Tedd Ginn - "Teddy, grow a set and throw some weights around man. And work on those hands this offseason. They looked like s**t last year!"

As fans we have the right to say whatever we want, honestly.

I'm still willing to give Tedd a few years to blossom, sports can be very mental games (as I am learning firsthand), and it takes some longer than others. His speed is the reason he's still in the NFL. He needs to develop those hands and run solid routes, and if a fan who watches his team regularly has something to say about it, albeit adding a comic twist, I see nothing wrong with it.

I'm sure whoever said it is the same guy who is cheering for Tedd (when he makes positive plays) until his lungs nearly collapse on Sundays.

Without us, these guys would have to find another job.

The Good

Chad Henne - "Keep it up man. You know you have the skill set to be great. Keep that confidence, and don't listen to any of the critics."

The Bad

Channing Crowder - "Channing, you couldn't cover my grandmother! And she's dead!"

Gibril Wilson - "Hey Gibril! I hear the Phins traded ya to the Vikings for Ragnar!"

Tedd Ginn - "Teddy, grow a set and throw some weights around man. And work on those hands this offseason. They looked like s**t last year!"

I agree with a lot that you said, and I am not defending Ted Ginn's play, I am just saying none of us are really in a position to be rude when he is still a better athlete than anyone on this thread. The truth is that if anyone on here did have the chance to visit with him they'd be asking for his autograph or thanking him for winning the second Jets game- not telling him he sucks and to get out of town. I just get tired of people flaming the guys who play on the very team they support. Maybe I am just cranky today haha. I watched every minute of every game the year we went 1-15, did our guy's suck compared to other NFL teams? Yes, did they suck compared to my football abilities? hell no, so I still never stopped rooting for them. We can talk about who needs to probably go, and who we should bring in, but being rude and mean spirited gets nobody anywhere.

the good : Chad we might give you some help on offense . it may be the year you retire to draft offense but you will at least have one good year.

the bad: Crowder you are a misunderstood genius but we dont care if you know where London is we want you to hit the opossing wrs and tightends so we dont get burned in the middle.

The good Mr Ronnie please stay healthy Mr Cobbs your roll on special teams is diminished but you can be our 3 rd down back.

THE bad ( to the who special teams) men you nee to run the ball forward not backwards

to the offense the object of the game is to score more points then the other team. the endzone is our friend .

G.Wilson - "stop chasing butterflies during the game your making us look pretty bad"
T.Ginn - " just like the childrens movie the "little giants" do like the boy who couldnt catch and practice with some teepee"
C.Crowder - " WOW!.... uhhhhh maybe you should have...... ughhhh.....hmmmm ,well maybe you should have steered away from football after college.
P.White - " newtons laws" oh and beefcake5000

Statler Waldorf, just as you stated this is a forum and a forum of FREE speech no less, if I would like to type about a player on the "team" I root for than I shall. Its freedom of thought as well. Stop preaching
morality dude, and relax. Im sure 99.9% of finheaven posters are aware of their lackless NFL talents, but they have been watching these terrible "NFL" players ( yes im still aware im no better than them) play horribly and stunt the teams cohesiveness. IT IS WHAT IT IS HOMEBOY.....a f-o-r-u-m.

I agree with a lot that you said, and I am not defending Ted Ginn's play, I am just saying none of us are really in a position to be rude when he is still a better athlete than anyone on this thread. The truth is that if anyone on here did have the chance to visit with him they'd be asking for his autograph or thanking him for winning the second Jets game- not telling him he sucks and to get out of town. I just get tired of people flaming the guys who play on the very team they support. Maybe I am just cranky today haha. I watched every minute of every game the year we went 1-15, did our guy's suck compared to other NFL teams? Yes, did they suck compared to my football abilities? hell no, so I still never stopped rooting for them. We can talk about who needs to probably go, and who we should bring in, but being rude and mean spirited gets nobody anywhere.

Look, this thread was started to have some fun, why you continue to whine about it I will not understand. I guess by your theory you also have no right to critize government, unions, teachers or anyone else that is a "professional" because you aren't.

Have some fun no one said you have to burn anyone!

some of you need to lighten up. 3rdandinches wanted to have some fun and some of you want to blast him for that. i say **** you if you cant have some fun with this post. the post was for us to blast the bad players from last year and you all are blasting everyone else. not cool my friends.

Look, this thread was started to have some fun, why you continue to whine about it I will not understand. I guess by your theory you also have no right to critize government, unions, teachers or anyone else that is a "professional" because you aren't.

Have some fun no one said you have to burn anyone!

btw... LOOOOOOVE the aj edds pick in the third!!!

I got a Whaaaburger and french cries for you.

Statler Waldorf, just as you stated this is a forum and a forum of FREE speech no less, if I would like to type about a player on the "team" I root for than I shall. Its freedom of thought as well. Stop preaching
morality dude, and relax. Im sure 99.9% of finheaven posters are aware of their lackless NFL talents, but they have been watching these terrible "NFL" players ( yes im still aware im no better than them) play horribly and stunt the teams cohesiveness. IT IS WHAT IT IS HOMEBOY.....a f-o-r-u-m.

Hahaha, "This is a forum, and we have free speech, so stop speaking your mind Statler Waldorf!!" ...pretty classic :-) Apparently those rights of expression don't apply to me :) By all means you guys are entitled to your opinions, but I am also entitled to say they are lame.

Hahaha, "This is a forum, and we have free speech, so stop speaking your mind Statler Waldorf!!" ...pretty classic :-) Apparently those rights of expression don't apply to me :) By all means you guys are entitled to your opinions, but I am also entitled to say they are lame.

your also entitled to continue crying.

dry your eye.

Parcells to Statler Waldorf: it's ok little buddy. you are entitled to your opinion, but sometimes it's good to keep it to yourself. No one likes a party pooper.

Back
Top Bottom