BP asks you to sit down with these players to give advice for the offseason. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BP asks you to sit down with these players to give advice for the offseason.

Parcells to Statler Waldorf: it's ok little buddy. you are entitled to your opinion, but sometimes it's good to keep it to yourself. No one likes a party pooper.

Hehe- Parcells to the rest of you- Until you are all paid millions of dollars to construct a winning fanchise and can do it better than me, keep your mouths shut and let me do my job.

If that were the case, then there would be no finheaven.:oops::lol2:

Nah, there would be, there just wouldn't be silly threads like this one. We could still discuss possible trades/moves, the latest news, stats, schedules, and history. Just none of this "I know more than BP" crap.

Ricky Williams- Keep taking hits better than anyone else. From defenders, and from the bong. Also, grow the dreads back.

S.w-Difference of speak and preach....you seemed to have overlooked that. Your on a forum telling fans to stop criticizing players who do poorly on the team we root for and you call us arrogant because their talents are far superior than us "fans".... You take the cake dude. Your truly a pip.

Nah, there would be, there just wouldn't be silly threads like this one. We could still discuss possible trades/moves, the latest news, stats, schedules, and history. Just none of this "I know more than BP" crap.
No one here said anything about knowing more than BP. Why would we talk about possible trades? We should just shut up and let BP do his job.:rolleyes2:

Latest news? It's the start of the offseason, there is no news. Except DUI's. Talking about stats/schedules/history would get mighty boring if that's all we talked about.

Got a better idea, you don't like the thread, don't enter them. if you don't realize you wouldn't like it until you read it, then just don't post. You are not adding anything of value to this thread. People are/were entertained by this thread, aka having fun. Just leave.

Ps - stop trying to be witty, because its the offseason and this is for fun. Once again fun, ill type it again FUN. If you would like you can google the word or use wikipedia. If everyone in this thread says your being a stickler than u must be a stickler. Light up a doob, pop some vals or tip some brews and have some fun or get laid?.

S.w-Difference of speak and preach....you seemed to have overlooked that. Your on a forum telling fans to stop criticizing players who do poorly on the team we root for and you call us arrogant because their talents are far superior than us "fans".... You take the cake dude. Your truly a pip.

I didn't realize freedom of speech had a clause exempting preach lol. Some of you guys are very odd.

I didn't realize freedom of speech had a clause exempting preach lol. Some of you guys are very odd.
This thread isn't about people thinking they are better than BP. If you have a problem with people that do, then create your own thread. We don't need spam in here.:up:

No one here said anything about knowing more than BP. Why would we talk about possible trades? We should just shut up and let BP do his job.:rolleyes2:

Latest news? It's the start of the offseason, there is no news. Except DUI's. Talking about stats/schedules/history would get mighty boring if that's all we talked about.

Got a better idea, you don't like the thread, don't enter them. if you don't realize you wouldn't like it until you read it, then just don't post. You are not adding anything of value to this thread. People are/were entertained by this thread, aka having fun. Just leave.

Actually the original post was that BP asked you to give his players some advice, that does operate under the premise that he thinks you know something he doesn't right? Secondly, this thread has been far more interesting and colorful than it would have been if I had kept my mouth shut. Lastly, I really only had a problem with all the bashing of Ginn and Wilson, the encouraging stuff was pretty good. Flaming those same two guys is soooooo yesterday haha, and quite frankly pretty Juvenile.

Slater....please leave! you do not think outside the box and your so smug on yourself you love the smell of your own farts.

C.Henne QB - Keep throwing those bullet passes and forget the soft stuff. We'll just tell our wide-outs to build up their hands. Don't change a single thing son.

Actually the original post was that BP asked you to give his players some advice, that does operate under the premise that he thinks you know something he doesn't right? Secondly, this thread has been far more interesting and colorful than it would have been if I had kept my mouth shut. Lastly, I really only had a problem with all the bashing of Ginn and Wilson, the encouraging stuff was pretty good. Flaming those same two guys is soooooo yesterday haha, and quite frankly pretty Juvenile.
So you actually think people in here think they know more than BP? who's the juvenile one?

And no it isn't better with you here. That's where you don't get it. everyone wants you to leave. had that been true, no one would want you to leave. I know it's hard to figure out, but when everyone wants to you leave, it usually means you are not making anything enjoyable. I know i'm being repetitive, but it seems that's the only way to get through to your thick head.

And yes, ginn and wilson suck. if you can prove otherwise, do so...in another thread.:bobdole:

R. Williams RB - Man you're a bulldozer running that ball! What ya smok'n!?

Back
Top Bottom