Brady is Leaving!!!! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady is Leaving!!!!

So come September it's possible Miami will have the top qb in the AFC East and he might not even be starting for the Dolphins. Of course that's if Miami Drafts Tua and he's not ready health wise for 2020.

This is the worst decision that Patriots will have ever made.

They Bucs have prepared their ball-boy to be on standby to reduce all footballs air pressure.:lol:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are the expected landing spot for quarterback Tom Brady, barring any unforeseen circumstances, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter and Jeff Darlington.

There is no signing date or announcement officially set up, but Brady is expected to be a Buccaneer.

I am sure all of you are "happy" TB isn't coming here. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about Miami's interest? I ask because that would kind of tip their hat on what their true plans are.

Grier and Flo are so sneaky being upfront about rebuilding this team when all along the plan was to sign a 43 year old QB.

Looks like we'll have to go along with this ruse for the next two years until Drew Brees contact expires and they can take another shot at it.

I am sure all of you are "happy" TB isn't coming here. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about Miami's interest? I ask because that would kind of tip their hat on what their true plans are.

TB to TB, I suspect, if Miami made an offer, TB (the person) would have been interested. No real rumors. I doubt it

Back
Top Bottom