Brady Quinn Looking Great | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Quinn Looking Great

Lecanto

Active Roster
Reaction score
I watched Brady Quinn against the Giants last night and he looked great. Now that it looks like John Beck will either be released or possibly be kept as our 3rd string QB, how to you feel about Cam and Randy's draft last year? Personally, I feel passing on Quinn with the 9th pick was stupid, and it was even more stupid not trying to trade back into the draft to get him in the latter part of the 1st round. After ruining the Dolphin's 2007 draft, what would you like to do to Cam and Randy if we could put them in the middle of Dolphins Stadium full of Dolphin fans and no security on the premises? Please keep the violent descriptions to a minium, as I am looking for some humor here to help vent away my frustrations.

Brady got lucky on that TD pass the Giants DB shoudl have intercepted the ball. I saw a guy who didnt seem up the speed fo the game the whole time. He was scrambling around not going through his progressions at first. He needs work and so do alot of QB's.

Samson Satele is a pro bowl center enoguh said

Beck was a mi**** but Qb's are so hard to find otherwise everone would have a Manning in the backfield

and Booker was electric i know we gave him away but got a brusier in Parmele so we basicly got a bigger stronger back to take his place so the draft was alright not great but will have two pro bowlers which is pretty good.

AS for the draft Ginn is gonna be a play maker and was misused last year thats y we got poor results out of him. Oh he set the rookie record for yards didnt he imagine if we use him properly this year.

Yes, we may regret the pick for years to come, but hopefully Henne makes us forget Quinn. In any case, can we move on?

Brady Quinn

3 of 7 for 45 yards 0 td 0 int

those are his career stats. I couldn't care less about his stats against second and third string players. so no, he hasn't made me regret the pick yet.

I watched Brady Quinn against the Giants last night and he looked great. Now that it looks like John Beck will either be released or possibly be kept as our 3rd string QB, how to you feel about Cam and Randy's draft last year? Personally, I feel passing on Quinn with the 9th pick was stupid, and it was even more stupid not trying to trade back into the draft to get him in the latter part of the 1st round. After ruining the Dolphin's 2007 draft, what would you like to do to Cam and Randy if we could put them in the middle of Dolphins Stadium full of Dolphin fans and no security on the premises? Please keep the violent descriptions to a minium, as I am looking for some humor here to help vent away my frustrations.
I can see why you're so interested in him. :lol:

clear.gif

LOL @ that pic.

It's time to move on from BQ. Beck is likely gone, Cam is gone, we've got Henne, let's move on.

Haha, that rhymed.

It's 2008. Cam Cameron and all that happened in 2007 is irrelevant at this point. Move on already

Why would we need the Browns backup QB?

Get.the.****.over.it.....please.

and we took Ginn over Quinn... and as of now, Ginn will be our number 1 WR, so we're still looking better on that front as of now...

and we took Ginn over Quinn... and as of now, Ginn will be our number 1 WR, so we're still looking better on that front as of now...

I dont know about that. Let's see him as our starting #1 first.

I dont know about that. Let's see him as our starting #1 first.
Ginn has been named a starter, Quinn has not, so as of now, we are looking better.

It's funny that people here are willing to give players on other teams more time to develop than players on the Phins. I could only imagine if Quinn were still on the bench here. :sidelol:

exactly, Ginn is our number 1 WR right now... as per our coaching staff...

Quinn is a backup

try to justify it all you want... as of now id take a number 1 WR over a backup QB...

can that change? of course... but as of right now, advantage Ginn

Ginn has been named a starter, Quinn has not, so as of now, we are looking better.

It's funny that people here are willing to give players on other teams more time to develop than players on the Phins. I could only imagine if Quinn were still on the bench here. :sidelol:

Elite QBs > Elite WRs

Not saying that Quinn will be an elite QB, but right now comparing him to Beck, who would be off the team already we could get anything for him, is laughable. Now we had to spend another pick in this years draft on another hopeful franchise QB.

2 #2 picks to a #1 we would have spent on Quinn
That would be 2 picks in 2 years we could have used elsewhere. Right now, Quinn hasn't set the world on fire, but he hasn't looked badly either. Ginn has yet to show me he is a #1 WR, which is the only way he is worth a #9 pick in any draft. If he turns into a steve smith type guy (without the hassle) fine. But if Quinn turns out to be a ProBowl Qb we will be very sorry.
So save your :sidelol: smiley.

Elite QBs > Elite WRs

Not saying that Quinn will be an elite QB, but right now comparing him to Beck, who would be off the team already we could get anything for him, is laughable. Now we had to spend another pick in this years draft on another hopeful franchise QB.

2 #2 picks to a #1 we would have spent on Quinn
That would be 2 picks in 2 years we could have used elsewhere. Right now, Quinn hasn't set the world on fire, but he hasn't looked badly either. Ginn has yet to show me he is a #1 WR, which is the only way he is worth a #9 pick in any draft. If he turns into a steve smith type guy (without the hassle) fine. But if Quinn turns out to be a ProBowl Qb we will be very sorry.
So save your :sidelol: smiley.
Apparently he's good enough to be named a starter, unlike Quinn. Starting WR (not to mention #1) > Backup QB.

So, again, as of now (which is what you were responding to), Ginn is winning.

Oh, and the smiley was meant for the thought of how people would react here if we had drafted Quinn and he was still on the bench (BUST!, WASTE OF PICK!, etc.). So,
clear.gif
for reading comprehension.

Back
Top Bottom