Brady Quinn Looking Great | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Quinn Looking Great

So having one solid bullet to the sideline for 15 yards and one lob that was directly to a CB (and by miracle) became a touchdown equates to looking great? Yeah, ok.

Apparently he's good enough to be named a starter, unlike Quinn. Starting WR (not to mention #1) > Backup QB.

So, again, as of now (which is what you were responding to), Ginn is winning.

Oh, and the smiley was meant for the thought of how people would react here if we had drafted Quinn and he was still on the bench (BUST!, WASTE OF PICK!, etc.). So,
clear.gif
for reading comprehension.

A Qb doesnt start his first year, and if D. Anderson wasn't a probowler last year he'd be starting today. Thats a little different than making a WR on this team, sad to say.

Ginn has to show #1 ability, he has yet to do it. So right now, nobody is winning, because #9 pick is not worth of a #2 WR.

At the time we passed on Quinn and took Ginn I couldn't believe what we did, but looking back on it now, I am happy we took Ginn over Quinn. I think Ginn will be a solid starting WR this year, and Quinn will be a career backup QB.

A Qb doesnt start his first year, and if D. Anderson wasn't a probowler last year he'd be starting today. Thats a little different than making a WR on this team, sad to say.

Ginn has to show #1 ability, he has yet to do it. So right now, nobody is winning, because #9 pick is not worth of a #2 WR.
Who does he have to show this ability to? You? Can't believe the coaching staff has him as the #1 right now without consulting you. And they've obviously shown a complete lack of faith in him considering how hard they've gone after the likes of Chad Johnson, Boldin, etc. to replace him, particularly with all this cap room.

Who does he have to show this ability to? You? Can't believe the coaching staff has him as the #1 right now without consulting you. And they've obviously shown a complete lack of faith in him considering how hard they've gone after the likes of Chad Johnson, Boldin, etc. to replace him, particularly with all this cap room.

Yes, they have to show the coaching staff that he is worth what we are paying, and what we are counting on him for. Otherwise he will wind up like Beck, and no they don't have to call me before doing so. Not a lack of faith, just high expectations figuring on what we may have given up for him.

As for looking elsewhere Chad Johnson was not available, we don't know about Boldin...and we sure were taking a long look at an old injured Glenn and retired Keyshawn. Oh, and Ireland said publicly that we are looking for a #1 WR months ago.

Yes, they have to show the coaching staff that he is worth what we are paying, and what we are counting on him for. Otherwise he will wind up like Beck, and no they don't have to call me before doing so. Not a lack of faith, just high expectations figuring on what we may have given up for him.

As for looking elsewhere Chad Johnson was not available, we don't know about Boldin...and we sure were taking a long look at an old injured Glenn and retired Keyshawn. Oh, and Ireland said publicly that we are looking for a #1 WR months ago.
And you believe they would be brought in as #1s...riiight. Perhaps to replace Hagan as the #2 or #3, but that talk seems to have dwindled as he produced in camp (we'll see if that translates to the field).

And you believe they would be brought in as #1s...riiight. Perhaps to replace Hagan as the #2 or #3, but that talk seems to have dwindled as he produced in camp (we'll see if that translates to the field).

Boldin wouldn't be our #1? um...yes he would.

Hagan was our #1 last week, if I'm not mistaken. Ginn is not the surefire #1 WR going into the season as of now.

Boldin wouldn't be our #1? um...yes he would.

Hagan was our #1 last week, if I'm not mistaken. Ginn is not the surefire #1 WR going into the season as of now.
I was speaking of Glenn and Keyshawn.

As for surefire, from the way he's been performing so far, nobody else on this team is going to take it from him. Even Boldin may not if we were lucky enough to land him as he is one of, if not the best possession receivers in the league, perfectly complimenting Ginn's speed.

Till this very day i still think that we goofed up by not picking Brady Quinn. The thing is there were WRs that were wayy better than Ginn that we missed out on like Dwayne Bowe and Sydney Rice. Quinn has poise which is something that none of our Qbs have had since Marino retired.

Its done and over with. that happened in 2007, this is 2008 ginn is with miami quinn is with the browns, and beck maybe a free agent by week one. ginn has shown alot of improvement, hagan has shown alot of improvement, we have a potential pro bowl qb starting for us, we have a rookie qb who has been said to be looking like a vet, we final have a solid oline. fact of the matter is, that was last year this is now, we have the players on are team, there are staring to work as a unit and looking very good, focus on the fact that there is a chance we win 8 or 9 games this year.

theyre forgeting about the past so why dont we do the same

Apparently he's good enough to be named a starter, unlike Quinn. Starting WR (not to mention #1) > Backup QB.

So, again, as of now (which is what you were responding to), Ginn is winning.

Oh, and the smiley was meant for the thought of how people would react here if we had drafted Quinn and he was still on the bench (BUST!, WASTE OF PICK!, etc.). So,
clear.gif
for reading comprehension.

Yea and Ginn has a probowler in front of him, oh wait we traded that guy.
Ginn is a starter because we have absolute crap at wr(not saying he will not be good but he is starter bt default) Quinn may get lucky and be the starter but he is not on the bench because he has played bad.

Since we're on the subject how do you all feel about the fact that we passed on Drew Brees, Chad Johnson, Steve Smith in 2001? I sure feel silly about that now.

Yea and Ginn has a probowler in front of him, oh wait we traded that guy.
Ginn is a starter because we have absolute crap at wr(not saying he will not be good but he is starter bt default) Quinn may get lucky and be the starter but he is not on the bench because he has played bad.
Are you talking about Chambers?

:lol:

Since we're on the subject how do you all feel about the fact that we passed on Drew Brees, Chad Johnson, Steve Smith in 2001? I sure feel silly about that now.

I still think Chambers was a great pick but yes Fletcher over Brees still pisses me off and I still remember people on this board telling me how Brees was not going to be good.

Are you talking about Chambers?

:lol:

Chambers was better as a rookie than Ginn and likely will have a better career than Ginn as a Wr. This is not to say that Ginn will have a bad career so smiley face that all u want but Ginn still has alot to prove.

Back
Top Bottom