Brady Quinn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Quinn

SpaceMountain16

Disgruntled
Reaction score
Before we start the endless "Shoulda taken Quinn threads" can we please gain some rationality? Brady had a nice game tonight at home after a short week to prepare. But it's his first start and i don't feel like reading about how he's Canton bound because he put up some nice numbers on a horrendous Broncos defense. I also don't feel like reading about how awful Ted Ginn is and how a number of players would have been better options when we've already discussed this for a year and a half.

Before we start the endless "Shoulda taken Quinn threads" can we please gain some rationality? Brady had a nice game tonight at home after a short week to prepare. But it's his first start and i don't feel like reading about how he's Canton bound because he put up some nice numbers on a horrendous Broncos defense. I also don't feel like reading about how awful Ted Ginn is and how a number of players would have been better options when we've already discussed this for a year and a half.

You just gave them this thread as a present and said "folks that love quinn please trash Ginn here."

:sidelol:

Nothing you or anyone can do about the **** storm that's coming :(

The simple answer is to move this thread, just like the last Quinn thread posted early this evening was moved.

You just gave them this thread as a present and said "folks that love quinn please trash Ginn here."

:sidelol:

I guess you're right, but i know i'm going to wake up tomorrow and see like fifty threads. At least he didn't pull off a game winning comeback.

the kid had a good game

He did, and if it wasn't for the stupidity of whoever runs the Browns offense he would have had a chance to lead his team to a victory. He played a very good mistake free game, great job for his first start with fewer days to prepare on a short week.

I guess you're right, but i know i'm going to wake up tomorrow and see like fifty threads. At least he didn't pull off a game winning comeback.

it doesnt matter, this reminded me of that other cleveland qb that was supposed to be the second coming- but for the life of me i cant remember his name?

gee-someone help me- drafted in 99 in the first round had a great 1st game....:lol:

He did, and if it wasn't for the stupidity of whoever runs the Browns offense he would have had a chance to lead his team to a victory. He played a very good mistake free game, great job for his first start with fewer days to prepare on a short week.
to bad Winslow droped that pass for the first down

If they run the ball in the end, they win that game with Brady Quinn. He seems like he's going to be a nice QB. Thank God for us now (and Brett Favre) we have a decent QB in Pennington.

If they run the ball in the end, they win that game with Brady Quinn. He seems like he's going to be a nice QB. Thank God for us now (and Brett Favre) we have a decent QB in Pennington.

That's what i'm thinking, 2nd and 1 with the way they ran the ball all night and plenty of time left on the clock and they throw it. Pure stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom