Brady Quinn | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Quinn

Neither Ginn, or Quinn were the right picks for this team. The obvious pick was Patrick Willis and we failed to draft him since this team is prone to making horrible mistakes during draft day.

In hindsight, yes that would have been the best pick. But the obvious pick at the time was Quinn. We needed a franchise QB to come in with the new cameron regime to make a splash in his coaching debut. They failed miserably.

Quinn looked sharp, good for cleveland and for quinn. I'll be happy as lomng as they stay out of our way.

Penny>QUinn anyway

Quinn looked sharp, good for cleveland and for quinn. I'll be happy as lomng as they stay out of our way.

Penny>QUinn anyway

Penny of course is better than Quinn but long term Penny is a short term solution.

I liked Willis a lot coming out, but my preference would have been taking a DB. Someone like Leon Hall, Michael Griffin, Darrelle Revis i think we even could have traded down to get someone like Reggie Nelson out of Florida. Lone behold we still have an awful secondary.

that because nobody dares bring up his name anymore, we all realize we made a mistake with him now.

I dont think we made a mistake. We needed a QB, and he was there in the second round.

Back
Top Bottom