Brady Quinn | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Quinn

Before we start the endless "Shoulda taken Quinn threads" can we please gain some rationality? Brady had a nice game tonight at home after a short week to prepare. But it's his first start and i don't feel like reading about how he's Canton bound because he put up some nice numbers on a horrendous Broncos defense. I also don't feel like reading about how awful Ted Ginn is and how a number of players would have been better options when we've already discussed this for a year and a half.

I wonder why you started this if you knew what kind of attention this would bring from the much ignorant posters. He had a field day out there against a really weak passing defense; nevertheless, he held ok against a much weaker defense. Let's see him hold against the ravens and we'll see.

Neither Ginn, or Quinn were the right picks for this team. The obvious pick was Patrick Willis and we failed to draft him since this team is prone to making horrible mistakes during draft day.

That's what i'm thinking, 2nd and 1 with the way they ran the ball all night and plenty of time left on the clock and they throw it. Pure stupidity.

No doubt bad play calling at the end. It should have turned out better for them.

Winslow had a pretty big night though, it appears that Quinn-Winslow is going to be quite the combination for a lot of years in this league. Fantasy owners of Winslow should be happy.
winslow did have a good game and my have cost them the game to

Well the neutralizer of this discussion for years to came maybe, is Henne. If Chad does equal or better he is the man. I personally think its a forgone conclusion Ginn wasn't the right pick at #9, it should have been Quinn. But hey, Cam is gone and nothing more can be done about it.

Neither Ginn, or Quinn were the right picks for this team. The obvious pick was Patrick Willis and we failed to draft him since this team is prone to making horrible mistakes during draft day.

I dont know why everyone sweats Willis so hard. Personally, I wanted that Okoye kid from Louisville or Revis. Both are better players IMHO. Revis is ridiculously good.

But, I dont think there are any doubts that Quinn is WAY BETTER than John Beck.

after watching tonights game i hafta say i think Quinn will be in canton one day and Ginn is a bust!

Last edited by a moderator:
seriously I did watch the whole game tonight. Brady looked mediocre.He might turn out to be a great QB but there is no way to tell from tonights game. Heplayed average to above average against a terribble pass defense. He showed rookie mistakes and glimmers of greatness at different times. Tonights game on Quinn was inconclusive and he was probally started about a half a season too early. I feel for Romeo he is getting a raw deal and caving to pressure trying not to lose his job.

seriously I did watch the whole game tonight. Brady looked mediocre.He might turn out to be a great QB but there is no way to tell from tonights game. Heplayed average to above average against a terribble pass defense. He showed rookie mistakes and glimmers of greatness at different times. Tonights game on Quinn was inconclusive and he was probally started about a half a season too early. I feel for Romeo he is getting a raw deal and caving to pressure trying not to lose his job.
You have said what is needed to be said about Brady Quinn, I totally agree about his performence tonight.

Romeo is forced to find a quarterback who just looks decent if he wants to keep his job. For it is now being threatened.

I dont know why everyone sweats Willis so hard. Personally, I wanted that Okoye kid from Louisville or Revis. Both are better players IMHO. Revis is ridiculously good.

Cant really argue with that. Apart from Okoye has struggled a bit this season and has'nt really built upon his good form last season.

Have you noticed that you are the only one to bring up beck?

Have you noticed that you are the only one to bring up beck?

Tough not to bring up beck on a Dolphin discussion about Quinn.

Quinn looked good, but it was the Denver D, with no Baliley. Not exactly the Steelers, but Cleveland fans have gotta be happy, even with the loss.

Back
Top Bottom