Brady Quinn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Quinn

Valbon8

Phins Up!
Reaction score
This guy is a stud. I watched the game last night, and he was making every throw look so simple. Plus, he could possibly fall to mid, late first round, where we will end up being.

he's good, but i dont see him starting in the NFL. Props to Charlie Weis for turning that program around btw.

our future QB is Mr. Omar Jacobs no if ands or buts about it ( Don't mind the name i fell off his bandwagon a while ago)

The kid from Michigan state has been looking good 2. We should see quite a few JRs come out this year.

I was wondering when Quinn's name would be mentioned. Alot of doubt as to wheather or not hes an NFL cal. QB. Alls I know is that every pass he throws hits the reciever in the numbers in perfect stride. Wouldn't that be nice. Could be the next "Rudy" story.

FRESHNESS said:
I was wondering when Quinn's name would be mentioned. Alot of doubt as to wheather or not hes an NFL cal. QB. Alls I know is that every pass he throws hits the reciever in the numbers in perfect stride. Wouldn't that be nice. Could be the next "Rudy" story.
Didn't Rudy become a drunk after college?

leinart06 said:
our future QB is Mr. Omar Jacobs no if ands or buts about it ( Don't mind the name i fell off his bandwagon a while ago)
jacobs has no shot in the NFL

leinart06 said:
Not a chance in hell. Jacobs won't be picked until the 3rd or 4th round, mark that.

Quinn seems like a smart guy, decent size, but I dont' see him as a starter in the NFL.

i dont want a project. i want a guy that could make an immediate impact like leinart vick or young.

Schleprock said:
Not a chance in hell. Jacobs won't be picked until the 3rd or 4th round, mark that.

Quinn seems like a smart guy, decent size, but I dont' see him as a starter in the NFL.

Brady Quinn has improved every year he's been at Notre Dame. I think he will not only be a starter in the NFL, but a very good one.

The remarkable thing about Brady Quinn is he really hasn't grasped Charlie Weis' offense fully. Look for Brady to put up some obscene numbers next year.

Back
Top Bottom