Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016 | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016

Go read the Pats forum. Everybody is jealous of new England and the wanted them to stop winning so this hoax came up

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Referee Walt Anderson had 2 air pressure gauges in his possession one had a Wilson logo on it referred to as the logo gauge and one without a logo known as the non logo gauge. The logo gauge was consistently .3 to .45 psi higher than the non logo gauge. When Referee Walt Anderson was questioned about the pregame psi measurements he recalls that the patriots wanted 12.5 psi and the colts wanted 13.0 psi for ball pressures. He recalls having to add air to 2 of the patriots game balls to bring them up to 12.5 psi. When asked which of the pressure gauges were used to set and check the pregame ball pressure inspection he said he was reasonable sure he used the logo gauge but wells badgered him into stating that it was possible he could have used the non logo gauge. The point the nobel piece prize scientist was making is that without absolute knowledge of which
gauge was used to set/check the pregame pressure then wells assumptions that the ideal gas law didn't account for the loss in pressure is wrong. In fact the logo gauge readings fall into line with what the ideal gas law predicted.

Doesn't dismiss the ball boy taking the balls into the lockerroom after the ref checked the balls.

[tweet]599233249928486913[/tweet]

If they are right I could live with this so long as the next commissioner is one with a back bone and willing to dish out fair punishment across the board.

I don't see a lawsuit coming from the Pats on this. It would set a precedent and include Kraft in the same company as Sterling (NBA) and Al Davis. Kraft probably wants this to go away as quickly as possible.

I also don't see Brady winning his appeal of the suspension. This is one of the best articles i've seen on the topic of the Brady appeal: http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/12888612/tom-brady-nflpa-cannot-win-appeal-filed-deflategate

The crux of this situation lies in the fact that Brady did not cooperate with the investigation.

"Brady and his attorneys obviously know he must turn over this material to the arbitrator. They will try to present it in a way that shows Brady is innocent. But if the evidence shows innocence, then why didn't Brady turn over the material earlier?"

I don't see a lawsuit coming from the Pats on this. It would set a precedent and include Kraft in the same company as Sterling (NBA) and Al Davis. Kraft probably wants this to go away as quickly as possible.

I also don't see Brady winning his appeal of the suspension. This is one of the best articles i've seen on the topic of the Brady appeal: http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/12888612/tom-brady-nflpa-cannot-win-appeal-filed-deflategate

The crux of this situation lies in the fact that Brady did not cooperate with the investigation.

"Brady and his attorneys obviously know he must turn over this material to the arbitrator. They will try to present it in a way that shows Brady is innocent. But if the evidence shows innocence, then why didn't Brady turn over the material earlier?"

Read the comments it's full of Patriot faithful crying lol

Referee Walt Anderson had 2 air pressure gauges in his possession one had a Wilson logo on it referred to as the logo gauge and one without a logo known as the non logo gauge. The logo gauge was consistently .3 to .45 psi higher than the non logo gauge. When Referee Walt Anderson was questioned about the pregame psi measurements he recalls that the patriots wanted 12.5 psi and the colts wanted 13.0 psi for ball pressures. He recalls having to add air to 2 of the patriots game balls to bring them up to 12.5 psi. When asked which of the pressure gauges were used to set and check the pregame ball pressure inspection he said he was reasonable sure he used the logo gauge but wells badgered him into stating that it was possible he could have used the non logo gauge. The point the nobel piece prize scientist was making is that without absolute knowledge of which gauge was used to set/check the pregame pressure then wells assumptions that the ideal gas law didn't account for the loss in pressure is wrong. In fact the logo gauge readings fall into line with what the ideal gas law predicted.
If Anderson only needed to add air in two of the Patriots balls, then I find it reasonable that he used the non logo gauge. If you believe that he used the logo gauge (.3 or .4 higher reading), then that would mean that all of the Patriots balls would have been handed in to the officials for inspection under the league limit of 12.5 PSI. Regardless of which gauge he used, it fails to account for the Patriots game balls exhibiting a greater average pressure drop than the Colts game balls. The magnitude of difference is significant. You have a drop of tenths with most of the Colts balls and a drop of 1 1/2 to 2 pounds in some Patriots balls under the same conditions.

If Anderson only needed to add air in two of the Patriots balls, then I find it reasonable that he used the non logo gauge. If you believe that he used the logo gauge (.3 or .4 higher reading), then that would mean that all of the Patriots balls would have been handed in to the officials for inspection under the league limit of 12.5 PSI. Regardless of which gauge he used, it fails to account for the Patriots game balls exhibiting a greater average pressure drop than the Colts game balls. The magnitude of difference is significant. You have a drop of tenths with most of the Colts balls and a drop of 1 1/2 to 2 pounds in some Patriots balls under the same conditions.

Anderson stated to the best of his recollection he used the logo gauge to check the pregame pressure, it wasn't until wells pressured him to change that to it was possible he could have used the non logo gauge. The addition of air I was referring to was at the pregame inspection by Anderson. One explanation offered for the greater average pressure drop vs. the colts balls was that when brought in at half time the patriots balls were checked first which would have allowed at least 10 to possibly 15 minutes for the colts balls to acclimate to the room temp. Anderson didn't record anything pregame and wells accepted all his recollections as truth except 1 and that was which gauge he used for the pregame check. I think you have misunderstood my original post if the balls were checked and set with the logo gauge pregame then the readings of those same balls when checked at half time with the logo gauge would have all fit into the range predicted using the ideal gas laws at the half i.e. they would have been set to 12.5 like Anderson stated. Without absolute definite knowledge of which gauge was used pregame the science is incomplete.

Anderson stated to the best of his recollection he used the logo gauge to check the pregame pressure, it wasn't until wells pressured him to change that to it was possible he could have used the non logo gauge. The addition of air I was referring to was at the pregame inspection by Anderson. One explanation offered for the greater average pressure drop vs. the colts balls was that when brought in at half time the patriots balls were checked first which would have allowed at least 10 to possibly 15 minutes for the colts balls to acclimate to the room temp. Anderson didn't record anything pregame and wells accepted all his recollections as truth except 1 and that was which gauge he used for the pregame check. I think you have misunderstood my original post if the balls were checked and set with the logo gauge pregame then the readings of those same balls when checked at half time with the logo gauge would have all fit into the range predicted using the ideal gas laws at the half i.e. they would have been set to 12.5 like Anderson stated. Without absolute definite knowledge of which gauge was used pregame the science is incomplete.

10 minutes? You kidding me? That doesn't make any sense. That's not long enough for a 2 psi difference. Nice attempt

Nice spin.

360_Spin.gif

Fail, but nice spin. :chuckle:

Read the comments it's full of Patriot faithful crying lol

More delusional ramblings of Pats fans utterly brainwashed on Pats propaganda. These people don't reside anywhere near reality.

Nice spin.

360_Spin.gif

Fail, but nice spin. :chuckle:

Would you like to elaborate on what you are referring to as spin? From what I read here its very obvious most of you
haven't read page one of the wells report.

10 minutes? You kidding me? That doesn't make any sense. That's not long enough for a 2 psi difference. Nice attempt

Here's an idea perhaps you could do a little research before you try and refute anything. Maybe you should actually
read some of the wells report.

Here's an idea perhaps you could do a little research before you try and refute anything. Maybe you should actually
read some of the wells report.

We can't all read it through the Brady ballskin glasses you do.

Back
Top Bottom