Brady. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady.

200 yards passing and they win.. just like in New England when he was there, his defense is good in Tampa

Barely won most
Cheated 2 of them
Should have lost another 2
šŸ˜€ Need some cheese with that whine.

And then there is reality. Brady has led his team to 6 SB titles.

Set a record for passing yards in one loss and was ā€œunluckyā€ in 2 losses to Giants by surreal catches.

This will be his 14th conference championship in 19 seasons. Let that sink in.

Marino was more talented and ahead of his time. He put up records that were probably only broken because of the rule changes after he played.

Brady is a winner, but man i'm not even dolphins fan - what it would have been to see Marino with a cast and rules that Brady has in today's game.

Marino was a God to me ..but Brady is the GOAT..you just canā€™t deny it on pretty much any level... believe me ...Iā€™ve tried..hats off to him.

Agreed! Brady has a program and works for him. 40 TDs at 43 years old, thatā€™s amazing. Brady definitely takes care of himself.

Marino was more talented and ahead of his time. He put up records that were probably only broken because of the rule changes after he played.

Brady is a winner, but man i'm not even dolphins fan - what it would have been to see Marino with a cast and rules that Brady has in today's game.

I mean one could say Marino only put up big numbers and broke records because of the rule change of 1978.

šŸ˜€ Need some cheese with that whine.

And then there is reality. Brady has led his team to 6 SB titles.

Set a record for passing yards in one loss and was ā€œunluckyā€ in 2 losses to Giants by surreal catches.

This will be his 14th conference championship in 19 seasons. Let that sink in.
yeah he was unlucky with those 2 catches but the Giants were not very good
Recap
The Dynasty
1st win by 3 points cheating
2nd win good to go
3rd win likely from cheating by 3 points
Loss against average team scored 14 pts
Loss against average team scored 17 pts
4th win by 4 handed to them by worst playcall in SB history
5th win in OT HANDED to them by worst 2nd 1/2 coaching, playcalling and QB decision making EVER
Loss
6th win GOAT put up 13pts

Sure I whine over that but the 49ers mid to late 80's burries this team every time

yeah he was unlucky with those 2 catches but the Giants were not very good
Recap
The Dynasty
1st win by 3 points cheating
2nd win good to go
3rd win likely from cheating by 3 points
Loss against average team scored 14 pts
Loss against average team scored 17 pts
4th win by 4 handed to them by worst playcall in SB history
5th win in OT HANDED to them by worst 2nd 1/2 coaching, playcalling and QB decision making EVER
Loss
6th win GOAT put up 13pts

Sure I whine over that but the 49ers mid to late 80's burries this team every time

Agree. Plus, The Niners dynasty did w/ 3 HC's and 2 QB's

Marino was before my time. Iā€™ve only ever seen his clips in highlight videos or while watching old games. The thing I would say about Marino is heā€™s the greatest pure passing quarterback to ever play the game. Heā€™s obviously a top five quarterback of all time. And he would do damage in today's NFL given the rule changes since he retired.

But you canā€™t argue with Bradyā€™s six Super Bowl wins. Heā€™s the GOAT. As a Fin fan, Iā€™ve always hated Brady. I could never stand New England fans because so many of them were clearly band wagon jumpers. But even though Iā€™ve always hated Brady, Iā€™ve always respected the hell out of him too.

To see him play at this high of a level at age 43 is truly remarkable. Good for him.

On one hand you have to hate him for being with New England, but he is 43(?) and still playing at a high level and showing no signs of slowing down. You have to respect that. He is like Nolan Ryan.

Back
Top Bottom