Brady. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady.

Guy is the luckiest POS there is

The guy is one of the most regimented humans on the planet. There's multiple stories of people getting to the practice facility at 4 am and he has already finished his workout and is watching film. He can tell you what he is eating 4 months from now on May 15, 2021 if you asked him.

To just call him lucky at this point is like saying the earth is flat, if anything the guy has made his luck through preparation and perseverance.

The guy is one of the most regimented humans on the planet. There's multiple stories of people getting to the practice facility at 4 am and he has already finished his workout and is watching film. He can tell you what he is eating 4 months from now on May 15, 2021 if you asked him.

To just call him lucky at this point is like saying the earth is flat, if anything the guy has made his luck through preparation and perseverance.
Comment was for that specific game
Cook pretty much gave the Bucs the win
Brady was below pedestrian

Comment was for that specific game
Cook pretty much gave the Bucs the win
Brady was below pedestrian

He's also lost games where his stat line looked like something out of madden including setting the record for passing yards in a super bowl at the age of 40. He's had his share of luck throughout the years, but what he has done with that luck is a testament of handling the things he can control.

I don't accuse Brady of that it's more that entire organization

We was just the face of it for all those years
He knew about the deflated balls, and destroying his cell phone just put an exclamation on hiding the cheating he was doing. His suspension for cheating was warranted and should have been more than four games. Personally I belileve that the fact it was a playoff game that exposed the cheat was really just the tip of the iceberg and things like that had occurred in lesser venues as well.

The recording scandals I'll agree with you on, he didn't actually drive any of that he was just another guy on the team at that point. That was all Belichick.

appreciate what Brady has done. Got out of Bills shadow and proved he was the glue guy in NE.

he now took a 7-9 type team and has them far into the playoffs. Think about if he wins the SB. His greatness is even more solidified
Brady is a great QB. However, this isn't the same Bucs team that went 7-9. They brought in other weapons. It's not hard to imagine they would be improved as any team with some upgraded weapons and a QB (any QB) that doesn't throw 30 int's will be a better team. The 30 interceptions kept them out of a few games they would have won last season. It doesn't all fall on Brady.

I don't accuse Brady of that it's more that entire organization

We was just the face of it for all those years
There is ZERO chance anyone would destroy their own phone regarding thoe circiumstances that were at play
That says it all
Plus the fact for the last decade their offense was top notch with him throwing 5 yd or less passes to uncovered receivers
Boggles my mind

There is ZERO chance anyone would destroy their own phone regarding thoe circiumstances that were at play
That says it all
Plus the fact for the last decade their offense was top notch with him throwing 5 yd or less passes to uncovered receivers
Boggles my mind
Lol come on. Let’s be honest here, if you were accused of something that meaningless, you absolutely would not let somebody go through your phone. What an invasion of privacy for what reason?

Lol come on. Let’s be honest here, if you were accused of something that meaningless, you absolutely would not let somebody go through your phone. What an invasion of privacy for what reason?
Well I don't believe cheating in an NFL Playoff game is 'something that meaningless'. I think it's very serious and anyone caught cheating should pay a stiff price including a lifetime ban if the act warrants it.

So in the short time since you drifted ashore here, you crap on anything or anyone Fins related yet defend a douche who made sure to cry to the refs to put a virtual curtain around him and call it if he even got breathed on;

Obviously unlike you or your idol, if I were innocent I'd do everything to clear my name if I had nothing to hide. If I weren't innocent I'd destroy my phone.

1611168284661.png

So in the short time since you drifted ashore here, you crap on anything or anyone Fins related yet defend a douche who made sure to cry to the refs to put a virtual curtain around him and call it if he even got breathed on;

Obviously unlike you or your idol, if I were innocent I'd do everything to clear my name if I had nothing to hide. If I weren't innocent I'd destroy my phone.

View attachment 63024
Lol if you were innocent. Yes i am sure his “innocence” is more important than protecting the privacy of his family. His “crime” was the equivalent of rolling through a stop sign. Im not letting someone search through my phone for that.

Lol if you were innocent. Yes i am sure his “innocence” is more important than protecting the privacy of his family. His “crime” was the equivalent of rolling through a stop sign. Im not letting someone search through my phone for that.
LOLOL.. nothing says "I've got nothing to hide so eff you" as much as preemptively destroying the phone

I'd like to see Brady get his head ripped off this Sunday and kicked through the goalposts.

Back
Top Bottom