Brandon Gibson "excited to win AFC West".... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Gibson "excited to win AFC West"....

It sounds like I am being realistic. Again, it doesn't matter either way, I am not making a big deal out of it but you guys will defend anything a dolphin player or anyone associated w/ the team does. Pretend this guy is a Jet then give me your real reaction. The difference btw myself and most of you guys is I'd say the same thing if he was a Jet.

Doubt it. You'd say texting stats don't matter. You'd say you've seen them text with your own eyes, and in big moments, they don't have typos. So they are elite texters...

you people truly have way to much time on your hands lol..arguing over an athletes words, a man that doens't even know you exist in this world, a man that uses people like you to become a millionaire while you shelve out your sub 40k dollar salaries into their income. I LOVE IT! hahahaa

you people truly have way to much time on your hands lol..arguing over an athletes words, a man that doens't even know you exist in this world, a man that uses people like you to become a millionaire while you shelve out your sub 40k dollar salaries into their income. I LOVE IT! hahahaa

You do realize that you have been arguing over this topic also, right? So I assume you consider yourself one of those "you people".

Look at me! I'm a badass cuz I talk tough like a big boy on the internet and I'm better than everyone else! Weeeeeeeeee!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

You do realize that you have been arguing over this topic also, right? So I assume you consider yourself one of those "you people".

I know right...he was the first one to make a big stink about it now he's giving people **** for making a big deal about. Classic hypocrisy. :lol:

He was in the NFC west for a year or two, and just came to the AFC east or a typo. Could have just been a brain fart and mixed it up. I like his intentions though. It's not going to affect his play on the field.

This thread has gone to ****.

1) All i said was these athletes are idiots, i didn't start an argument.
2) I didn't say anything that makes me a big boy on the internet. Hence my point, you guys truly have way to much time on your hands trying to stir **** up.

...according to his Twitter.

Training camp wouldn't be training camp these days without someone needing an education in the Divisions. At least Tannehill knew his own one!

It's one thing to not know the division if a player never followed nfl football, but it's another to be way off. Tannehill didn't follow nfl and was more into college, but atleast he had concept of direction. Like he said how AFC east for miami didn't make sense as miami is all the way down south, wheres other teams in division are north east teams in united states. So it's one thing if gibson said something like miami to win AFC south, as while that's wrong atleast it makes sense geographically ha. Heck even if he said NFC south or NFC east, direction wise, it atleast makes sense, as floride is south east in the united states. How or why would miami be, AFC WEst? when I'm sure he knows the dolphins are, the MIAMI dolphins right? which is in florida. I hope he's not that stupid that he doesn't know where on the map florida is geographically ha

He was in the NFC west for a year or two, and just came to the AFC east or a typo. Could have just been a brain fart and mixed it up. I like his intentions though. It's not going to affect his play on the field.

This thread has gone to ****.

Yeah its not that big of a deal. and I didn't know that he was in the nfc west for a year or two. If that's the case, then it was probably as a brain fart or this is more understandable. I've had that happen where I meant to say something, but said something else, just because something in particular was on my mind at the moment or you get used to thinking of something or saying something, that you accidentally say something wrong even though you know.

I mean, no matter what you say junc, "Jets" is autocorrected to "dog****"

1) All i said was these athletes are idiots, i didn't start an argument.
2) I didn't say anything that makes me a big boy on the internet. Hence my point, you guys truly have way to much time on your hands trying to stir **** up.

Simmer down there, little tike.

Back
Top Bottom