Brandon Gibson "excited to win AFC West".... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Gibson "excited to win AFC West"....

Hey, remember when the Jets went after him in free agency to be a starting WR?

Good times.

If that would've happened, could you imagine the trash talking that would be done by some of our fans who think he's some huge upgrade for us? It's kind've funny.

It's called predictive text, and in case you didn't notice the 'e' and 'w' are right next to each other on a qwerty keyboard. But don't let that logic stop you from your irrational need to hate on someone. Stay classy, guy.

Wait, so I have the irrational need to hate on someone and you dont'? when YOU JUST SAID the W and E are next to each other which doesn't even ****ing matter because he just told us AUTo CORRECT did it.

So you just made up an excuse even for him and yet I am irrational? DO you have any idea how that just made you look and all the people that just thanked your post?

Wow that was great.

West and East aren't really that close, I don't buy it. Whop cares really but I'm not buying it.

"uast' would be one letter off from east and 2 off from west why would it go to West?

No, none of us remember something that never happened. we did try to sign him but certainly not to start.

EXACTLY. thanks for using your head.

The best part is, some fans on here call us "idiots" for thinking he is bsing us but they are the ones being fooled by him and looking like idiots. its actually epic.

The power these athletes have over some fans is amazing.

Wait, so I have the irrational need to hate on someone and you dont'? when YOU JUST SAID the W and E are next to each other which doesn't even ****ing matter because he just told us AUTo CORRECT did it.

So you just made up an excuse even for him and yet I am irrational? DO you have any idea how that just made you look and all the people that just thanked your post?

Wow that was great.

Clearly you don't understand how auto-correct/predictive text works.

LOL @ the realization that junc and SR 7 don't have smart phones. You two the last holdouts for Blackberry's?

I have one, I have never entered East and had it come up West though.

If there is a typo it goes to your most commonly used words, then to what it thinks you meant by what letters are close to the ones that seem wrong. If you have one then you know that. So it sounds like you're just being a contrary mary. Classy...

If there is a typo it goes to your most commonly used words, then to what it thinks you meant by what letters are close to the ones that seem wrong. If you have one then you know that. So it sounds like you're just being a contrary mary. Classy...

It sounds like I am being realistic. Again, it doesn't matter either way, I am not making a big deal out of it but you guys will defend anything a dolphin player or anyone associated w/ the team does. Pretend this guy is a Jet then give me your real reaction. The difference btw myself and most of you guys is I'd say the same thing if he was a Jet.

Holy **** I can't believe people are not understanding this. If I put in the word "wast" after spelling "west" for a long time, my phone via predictive text/auto correct will make the word "wast" show up as "west".

just how everyone last year claimed their twitter got hacked lmao.

NYJunc, don't waste your time anymore. If everyone was smart or a realist then the balance of life wouldn't exist. They are essential to the economy as well so let them live in that bubble of theirs while the rich sell bridges to these "gullible fanatic blind fans."

I cannot believe nobody brought up that Tannehill did not know who was in the AFC East last year or something to that affect.

As long as Gibson knows his playbook better than his divisions I am fine.

It's not a big deal...I remember when the Atlanta Falcons were in the NFC West. You also have teams moving from division to division...remember when the Colts were in our division? No biggie.

NYJunc, don't waste your time anymore. If everyone was smart or a realist then the balance of life wouldn't exist. They are essential to the economy as well so let them live in that bubble of theirs while the rich sell bridges to these "gullible fanatic blind fans."

Does Junc have two accounts here or something?

And you two can ride off into the sunset holding hands....

Back
Top Bottom