Brandon Gibson "excited to win AFC West".... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Gibson "excited to win AFC West"....

auto correct doesn't correct CORRECT words, such as EAST lol.

the excuses people believe loll.

he might be dumb as a rock but really he could have mistyped or it could have auto corrected . I don't see why its an issue. Its not like he hung out with a group of guys and is involved in a murder or broke into a guys apartment to attack him over some verbage back and forth. If he plays well more power to him and us.

Just feel blessed he hasn't gotten a dui or some other stupid crap like other players lol

It's called predictive text, and in case you didn't notice the 'e' and 'w' are right next to each other on a qwerty keyboard. But don't let that logic stop you from your irrational need to hate on someone. Stay classy, guy.

I cannot believe nobody brought up that Tannehill did not know who was in the AFC East last year or something to that affect.

As long as Gibson knows his playbook better than his divisions I am fine.

Who cares? Why is this thread worthy? I don't care if he thinks he plays in the FCF Southpole if he lives up to the contract we just gave him and helps us win games

Lighten up my friend. It's a bit of light entertainment.

*sighs*, can we move on now? Does something like this ever really matter? Our coaches are paid to think and our football players are paid to think what our coaches want them to. As long as he continues to convert first downs as he has been, I just don't care what he does or does not know! :bobdole::bobdole::bobdole::bobdole:

irarelyknowwhatimtalkingaboutbutiwillalw-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom