Brandon Gibson | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Gibson

Obviosuly u need advice from a damn professional fine we wont stay on subject u will make your jab then I will make mine and that will make for some wonderful message board discussion until some mod deciedes that we have derided the thread. You are the one who started attacking me on this so be it. I dont agree with your point and u dont agree with mine Im not sure what the big deal is or how this turns into trying to attack the other poster but obviously thats what u want. South Beach even came on and showed why I said contradicted on what u said about nobody calling him a redzone threat but of course u ignore that.

Brandon Gibson in my opinion will not have as many receptions, have as many tds or have some crazy 1st down stat that makes him seem like he is better than he is this year. This is my opinion and Im sure some will disagree and some will agree. Gibson is not suited to be a main target but for him as a player he will not have better chances to shine being like the 4th option in an offense.Hell Gibson might not even be that option for long because he is really nothing special.

What SouthBeach or any other poster says has nothing to do with what was said between you and me. If you need assistance making your point, go ask SouthBeach for help but, fact is, you brought up Gibson being a red zone threat in the posts between you and I. I could careless what anyone else said while they were trying to help you. He may have brought it up but, you then regurgitated it in response to something I said, adding it to our conversation. You can concern yourself with what others say but, I'm responding to you and you only on this thread. My back is strong, I have no problem standing alone. You obviously need help from friends.

Just because Gibson won't have as many receptions, TDs or some crazy first down stat( I actually think he will have a crazy first down stat in our offense) doesn't mean he isn't in a better position than last year. I guess you would have to know football or at least played and learned what being on a team means to comprehend that. Gibson is not suited to be a main target, which is exactly why he is in a much better position this season than last. And if you read my last post, you can clearly see where I stated Gibson might be our 4th option after Wallace, Hartline and Keller. I'm simply stating that as a 4th option, he has the ability to be special, IN THAT ROLE. But, I can see where you would get confused with that, not knowing football and all. Jab...

[/B]

What SouthBeach or any other poster says has nothing to do with what was said between you and me. If you need assistance making your point, go ask SouthBeach for help but, fact is, you brought up Gibson being a red zone threat in the posts between you and I. I could careless what anyone else said while they were trying to help you. He may have brought it up but, you then regurgitated it in response to something I said, adding it to our conversation. You can concern yourself with what others say but, I'm responding to you and you only on this thread. My back is strong, I have no problem standing alone. You obviously need help from friends.

Just because Gibson won't have as many receptions, TDs or some crazy first down stat( I actually think he will have a crazy first down stat in our offense) doesn't mean he isn't in a better position than last year. I guess you would have to know football or at least played and learned what being on a team means to comprehend that. Gibson is not suited to be a main target, which is exactly why he is in a much better position this season than last. And if you read my last post, you can clearly see where I stated Gibson might be our 4th option after Wallace, Hartline and Keller. I'm simply stating that as a 4th option, he has the ability to be special, IN THAT ROLE. But, I can see where you would get confused with that, not knowing football and all. Jab...

I played football in high school, college ,semi pro in germany and 8 man tackle in army so does that actually mean I have been on a football team lol.
Attack away you are making yourself look bad.

If that's what you meant, then say it. He wasn't in a better position last year no matter which way you look at it. The Rams spread the ball around very well last season and I have a feeling, we will too. Their leading WR only had 63 receptions and 3 TDs. I don't remember anyone ever saying he is a red zone threat. I didn't anyway. Isn't he like 6'? A red zone threat usually is a bigger guy and plays the outside. With this offense though, I see any number of guys being able to put it in inside the red zone.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Especially if you are a Dolphins fan. If not, then I can see it.

Just to refresh your lacking memory. Your exact words " I don't remember anyone ever saying he is a red zone threat. I didn't anyway"

This was what I initially replied to and believe me I quite regret it since you cannot even remember what u said

This makes no sense to me. He scored 5 td's last year. We complain about lack of td's. So now if he goes back to his standard 1 or 2 td's its fine?

He was 2nd on his team last year in TD receptions. I don't expect him to be 2nd on our team this year in TD receptions. His role will be more of a possession wr with us. If he gives us 3 TDs, he still is better than any wr on our team last season. Might be a step back in HIS stats but, if Wallace scores 8 and Hartline 5 and Keller 7 and so and so on, Gibson scoring 3 and being our primary possession wr will be a step up at the slot. I don't expect Gibson to score many TDs because we have other WRs and TEs that will. He was playing out of position last season as a #1 and #2 WR. He had to score more because they didn't have the talent around. We have the talent around him that will allow him to be what he is......a 3rd or 4th option. How many 4th options score more than 5 TDs in a season?

Just saying he had more chance to shine last year because they had no main target, most of his career he hasnt been much of a redzone threat. I thinjk many people forget he has been in the league 4 years and had one season with more than 2 tds

2009 34 rec 348 yards 1 td
2010 53 rec 628 yards 2 tds
2011 36 rec 431 yards 1 td

I will put money that Brandon Gibson will not have a better season than last year because we have Mike Wallace and Brian Hartline

Yeah but, the post you just posted from me was on page #11, this post from you preceded my post and was on page 9 sooooooooooooooo, get it together dude.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Just to refresh your lacking memory. Your exact words " I don't remember anyone ever saying he is a red zone threat. I didn't anyway"

This was what I initially replied to and believe me I quite regret it since you cannot even remember what u said

For help here, simply refer to my last post. lol.

Yeah but, the post you just posted from me was on page #11, this post from you preceded my post and was on page 9 sooooooooooooooo, get it together dude.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

For help here, simply refer to my last post. lol.

just as I thought even when confronted with your own words deflect deflect deflect.

just as I thought even when confronted with your own words deflect deflect deflect.

LOL. You obviously didn't comprehend what I posted. I have to say, you provided about what I thought. When confronted with the actuality of it all, you ATTEMPT to turn it back to me. Clearly YOU brought up the RZ threat when referring to Gibson and you even TRIED to prove it. lol. You proved my point about your obvious reading comprehension problems. Dude, you were wrong, deal with it. Do you understand that page 9(your post with RZ comment) comes before page 11(my post with RZ comment). I feel like when I used to teach elementary school.

LOL. You obviously didn't comprehend what I posted. I have to say, you provided about what I thought. When confronted with the actuality of it all, you ATTEMPT to turn it back to me. Clearly YOU brought up the RZ threat when referring to Gibson and you even TRIED to prove it. lol. You proved my point about your obvious reading comprehension problems. Dude, you were wrong, deal with it. Do you understand that page 9(your post with RZ comment) comes before page 11(my post with RZ comment). I feel like when I used to teach elementary school.

Well from reading your posts I feel sorry for your students that probably struggled due to your possible personality issues. Im done with the back and forth except to stay on subject from this point on you can insult away now and I will only reply to the parts that pertain to Brandon Gibson. Gibson will not be an equal option in this offense and his numbers and effectiveness will both suffer to some degree, you disagree fine.
Im going on record now with that and if Im wrong I wont make any excuses I will just admit Im wrong. I personally feel Gibson as our third receiver will be a downgrade from Davone Bess although we have definately upgraded the one and two.

Well from reading your posts I feel sorry for your students that probably struggled due to your possible personality issues. Im done with the back and forth except to stay on subject from this point on you can insult away now and I will only reply to the parts that pertain to Brandon Gibson. Gibson will not be an equal option in this offense and his numbers and effectiveness will both suffer to some degree, you disagree fine.
Im going on record now with that and if Im wrong I wont make any excuses I will just admit Im wrong. I personally feel Gibson as our third receiver will be a downgrade from Davone Bess although we have definately upgraded the one and two.

You should probably be more concerned with the obvious lack of education your teachers provided you. Personality issues aside, you were still wrong in your post that said Gibson is not in a better position this season than last. I've already explained why his numbers may not be as good but, he still be in a better position than last season. Be done all you want, won't change the fact you are trying to play the victim, pointing out my back and forth but, not realizing you are going weak punch to punch with me. Focus on what you will but, i don't deal in excuses anymore than you. As far as D. Bess is concerned, he could ONLY play the slot, we want our WRs to be able to do more. Gibson's numbers may not be better but, he will be a better fit in our offense because he can play both inside and out.

Oh, and you should focus on the football stuff only.... you weren't faring very well focusing on the other stuff. @copout.com

You should probably be more concerned with the obvious lack of education your teachers provided you. Personality issues aside, you were still wrong in your post that said Gibson is not in a better position this season than last. I've already explained why his numbers may not be as good but, he still be in a better position than last season. Be done all you want, won't change the fact you are trying to play the victim, pointing out my back and forth but, not realizing you are going weak punch to punch with me. Focus on what you will but, i don't deal in excuses anymore than you. As far as D. Bess is concerned, he could ONLY play the slot, we want our WRs to be able to do more. Gibson's numbers may not be better but, he will be a better fit in our offense because he can play both inside and out.

Oh, and you should focus on the football stuff only.... you weren't faring very well focusing on the other stuff. @copout.com

LOl at your evaluation of my education ,its like Torry Spelling or Dennis Rodman evaluating someone's acting ability lol.

Unless u have a crystal ball you cannot say im wrong in my opinion of Gibson being in a better position than last year. You have an opinion and I have an opinion, there is not some missing link that makes your opinion factual and mine wrong. Gibson may have a great year or he could lose his job to Binns or Matthews. Any amount of variables could happen.

Not all free agents signings turn out great..we outta know..so if he does suck..rishard matthews is ready to step in! So either way i hope it works out best for us..go fins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOl at your evaluation of my education ,its like Torry Spelling or Dennis Rodman evaluating someone's acting ability lol.

Unless u have a crystal ball you cannot say im wrong in my opinion of Gibson being in a better position than last year. You have an opinion and I have an opinion, there is not some missing link that makes your opinion factual and mine wrong. Gibson may have a great year or he could lose his job to Binns or Matthews. Any amount of variables could happen.

Now, I can call you a liar. I see your word means absolutely nothing. I thought you were only commenting on the Gibson stuff from now on?lol. I've pulled you completely out of your game.lol, as in I'm laughing at you.

Again, you are wrong. Part of evaluating the game is what one sees on paper. Especially in the off season. On paper, Gibson is clearly in a better position this season than last. We've already hit on your lack of education so, I understand how you can miss that. Let me reiterate for you. Last season Gibson......was......a.....1st or 2nd option,,,, this season.... he......will......be......a......3rd......or......4th......option. Can......you.....understand........that? Did I say it slow enough for you? The entire thread you have been saying he is not in a better position but, now I need a crystal ball to know?lol. Which is it? You're funny and I'm having fun with you. Gibson may lose his spot, if he does then it means we found a better player and I'm good with that. The problem is, we are talking about Gibson, not Binns or Matthews. Stay focused. Again, that lack of education problem pokes it's ugly head out.

Yeah, we're even sure if Wallace will work out. This is all evaluation from a paper standpoint at this time.

Dlocks- Playing around with you was fun and I'm sure educational for you but, all fun comes to an end. I'll show you how to keep your word by not replying to whatever you post next. Have a good day and consider an educational opportunity that will enhance your future. I will reply if you want my assistance in your search. I'm all about the kids, you know?

Now, I can call you a liar. I see your word means absolutely nothing. I thought you were only commenting on the Gibson stuff from now on?lol. I've pulled you completely out of your game.lol, as in I'm laughing at you.

Again, you are wrong. Part of evaluating the game is what one sees on paper. Especially in the off season. On paper, Gibson is clearly in a better position this season than last. We've already hit on your lack of education so, I understand how you can miss that. Let me reiterate for you. Last season Gibson......was......a.....1st or 2nd option,,,, this season.... he......will......be......a......3rd......or......4th......option. Can......you.....understand........that? Did I say it slow enough for you? The entire thread you have been saying he is not in a better position but, now I need a crystal ball to know?lol. Which is it? You're funny and I'm having fun with you. Gibson may lose his spot, if he does then it means we found a better player and I'm good with that. The problem is, we are talking about Gibson, not Binns or Matthews. Stay focused. Again, that lack of education problem pokes it's ugly head out.

call me whatever u like its the internet any pimply faced kid can say anything to anybody because there is really no consequences, as for your other stuff if you think thats adding anything to the post feel free.
Gibson was not a first or second option they had no main option so therefore there was more chances to make plays, in Miami there will definately more of an attempt to utilize the better weapons.
I said over and over again its my opinion he is not in a better position as our backup wr than being a starter elsewhere . I will agree he is better suited to being a backup and the NFL agrees based on what teams were willing to play. Im pretty sure if u asked Gibson he would rather be a starter making the money he really wanted instead of settling for a lower contract to be our backup.

You contradict yourself though when u say he may lose his spot, well we are discussing him being in a better position so going to the dolphins and falling down the depth chart would not be an ideal situation for any player that just signed a contract.

Come back to me on this if he has a better season this year but if if doesnt then my opinion proves valid. Not sure how an opinion of what will happen can be right or wrong before pads get thrown on but hey feel free . Some internet guy talking about things he has no clue about me really doesnt bother me.

Back
Top Bottom