Brandon Graham leaning towards Dolphins- per source | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Graham leaning towards Dolphins- per source

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 10m10 minutes ago
#Dolphins out of the running for Brandon Graham per @NBCdianna. Down to Giants & Eagles. Seemed like an odd move w/so many other needs.

I am listening to a Philadelphia station and the Iggs are signing Graham. The Philly radio guy, Mike Missanelli is throwing a fit over giving Graham this money.

Lucked out here. He could be a good player, but it would of been an expansive one for this team. Maybe we weren't as involved as rumored, but I'm glad he is going elsewhere.

wp-content-uploads-2008-11-neo.jpg

Thank the ****in Christ. Would've been a stupid move.

Agreed. And somethin tells me we'd be paying a lot more than that for him.

I'd rather let Wake and OV do their thing, keep Shelby for cheap, and next year you've got a better assessment of Wake's abilities at his age playing with Suh, a better assessment of OV if he's worth it to retain (without another guy on the books), and, you can draft some top edge-rushers now that bigger needs (WR, CB, OG, LB) will likely be addressed by then in some fashion.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 32s33 seconds ago
The Dolphins never called about Brandon Graham. Had no interest. So nothing to see. They didn't "miss out" on him.

I just want Suh and Wake to play next to each other. Don't mess with that.

Back
Top Bottom