Brandon Graham leaning towards Dolphins- per source | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Graham leaning towards Dolphins- per source

he is not coming here and we don't need him

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

we need a cb or s

I liked him out to f college. But I think he has been meh for the eagles. Not sure what he will bring to the table. I know we need playmakers and not sure how he fits.

:idk: Odd signing if it happens. Perhaps Vernon gets moved because we probably won't be able to afford him when he becomes a FA after this season.

This guy is really intriguing to me.

Wake is what, 33? 34? This is not a dumb roster move.

Exactly. They both rush well against guards. You'd definitely want both of them out there as much as possible (instead of Mitchell, I mean).

It would be an interesting move. I don't think it's going to happen -- this could be one of those traditional "leak Miami is interested to drive up the price for your client" situations -- but it would be an interesting move. On a per snap basis Graham is one of the best pass rushers in the game.

so point blank knowing our needs as it stands knowing our cap situation with the suh signing etc knowing that there's a possibility he gets or better yet lets assume in this market he gets everson griffen money would you endorse this contract in free agency at this present time???

NBC Washington reports free agent DE Brandon Graham has narrowed his choices to the Eagles and Giants.
The Titans are going to whiff. Graham would return as a rotational player in Philadelphia. He could push for full-time snaps with the Giants. Philly may be able to offer Graham the most money. Turning 27 in April, Graham should probably follow the dollar signs. He'll be signing away his prime years.

NBC Washington reports free agent DE Brandon Graham has narrowed his choices to the Eagles and Giants.
The Titans are going to whiff. Graham would return as a rotational player in Philadelphia. He could push for full-time snaps with the Giants. Philly may be able to offer Graham the most money. Turning 27 in April, Graham should probably follow the dollar signs. He'll be signing away his prime years.
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5756/brandon-graham

now can we move on to needs, Hickey?

This guy is really intriguing to me.

Wake is what, 33? 34? This is not a dumb roster move.

Wake has been a fantastic "Diamond in the rough" signing back in 2009. He's play has dwindled for the past couple of years due to his age (33). If we are able to sign Graham now, work out a deal for OV to lock him down for the future to stabilize our DE's for the future post Wake.

When you look at the DEs who's contract will be up next year, Vernon may be considered the best next year after playing on the same line as Suh and Wake. The only other young players at DE coming up next year who may have a bigger demand is Chandler Jones and Bruce Irvin. Other then that its going to be Cameron Jordan. Not a ton of guys really. Vernon could get a huge contract. I just wonder if this is planning for the worst next year. I think if I'm looking for a younger guy at DE who will probably could get a deal is Jamaal Sheard. Looking long term I'd say yes to Graham because Vernon is going to get even more next year but looking at our current needs for this next year I'd rather us sign Searcy or Rolle at S and a CB plus a guard.

Its safe to say Graham to Miami isn't happening. Hopefully the Dolphins have moved on to our pressing needs.

Thank you sweet baby Jesus!

Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna · 27m27 minutes ago
I'm told Brandon Graham has multiple offers and it's down to Philly and New York. #Eagles #Giants

so point blank knowing our needs as it stands knowing our cap situation with the suh signing etc knowing that there's a possibility he gets or better yet lets assume in this market he gets everson griffen money would you endorse this contract in free agency at this present time???

Not Everson Griffen money, no. He got, what? $8+ million per? But I would have done it for $7 million (or what it looks like Odrick will sign for). Long term I'd rather have him than Vernon.

Not Everson Griffen money, no. He got, what? $8+ million per? But I would have done it for $7 million (or what it looks like Odrick will sign for). Long term I'd rather have him than Vernon.

how bout the suh signing??? you on board with it and the terms???

:lol: I wonder how many more pages this thread will go even though this is over

Back
Top Bottom