Brandon Graham leaning towards Dolphins- per source | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Graham leaning towards Dolphins- per source

I do not want to get rid of Wake. However, I am not surprised based on signing Suh and the ideas floated by Tannenbaum that he could go. In fact, I am thinking he has talked OV more than Wake in his interviews.

I just love the idea of Wake next to Suh.

We shall I guess.

OV is a Miami boy, play prep here, College here and now the pros...I think he would stay if offered a fair deal....

Abramson:

Brandon Graham just started following the #Dolphins and #Giants on Twitter. Is he down to those two teams? dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2015/03/09/olb…

I live in Philly btw, and a few of my best friends are die hard eagle fans. Just asked them bout Graham...they loved him, but said he struggled in pass coverage and is best used as an edge rusher.

He just would seem redundant this yr with OV and Wake

I live in Philly btw, and a few of my best friends are die hard eagle fans. Just asked them bout Graham...they loved him, but said he struggled in pass coverage and is best used as an edge rusher.

He just would seem redundant this yr with OV and Wake

Yea, that would be his weakness as a 3-4 OLB . . . pass coverage. He definitely has untapped pass rush ability and he's already a very solid run defender.

As a 4-3 LDE, he doesn't need to worry about pass coverage.

again i'm not saying i want this but if you did add graham you could rush vernon inside in the sub

From what I heard is Graham and Suh are tight and want to play together man if they put him at OLB and we
put Misi at the middle we will have the worst pass coverage lbs.

again i'm not saying i want this but if you did add graham you could rush vernon inside in the sub

Exactly. They both rush well against guards. You'd definitely want both of them out there as much as possible (instead of Mitchell, I mean).

It would be an interesting move. I don't think it's going to happen -- this could be one of those traditional "leak Miami is interested to drive up the price for your client" situations -- but it would be an interesting move. On a per snap basis Graham is one of the best pass rushers in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want Wake too because I have talked so much smack about him rushing the passer with Suh to all the Chowderheads hear in Pats land. LOL. Got to keep him.

From what I heard is Graham and Suh are tight and want to play together man if they put him at OLB and we
put Misi at the middle we will have the worst pass coverage lbs.

I don't think there is a chance in hell they put Brandon Graham as the SAM.

good player, but that reported price tag is a little hefty. that said, i probably couldn't imagine how frustrating it would be to finally have an inside pass rushing presence only to see our edge rush fall off a cliff. stagnation is regression i guess.

You guys are making some good points. Wake is getting older and we need to get ready. Don't be surprised if we draft an OT also in the 1st 3 rounds. Alberts can not be counted on. The FO is not only thinking about this year.

Ozzy rules!!

Only way this makes sense is if Graham comes relatively cheap. Otherwise, I don;t see how this is worth breaking up the line further to pay the same prices

This smells of Dansby/Burnett -- Ellerbe/Wheeler

I think this is defensive move by the FO. Either Vernon blows up and wants an enormous contract next year or Wake gets older which he did and just doesn't give us what we had before. Could be putting Wake on a pitch count as well and either put Graham or Vernon inside on rushing downs which is 70% in the NFL now. Adds a weapon but I'm still worried we don't have another cb or safety more so than another DE. I wouldn't hate it because the painting isn't done but they better be doing a Bob Ross job where he turns some random line into an amazing tree.

Back
Top Bottom