Brandon Marshall being called "Baby T.O." | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall being called "Baby T.O."

Juan Cribbs said:
mike walker reminds me more of owens than marshall.

How??....Walkers Smaller and uses his quickness....To and Marshall are almost Identical right...Hieght Size speed and they way they use their long arms.

Is this Walker jr or sr coming?

musphinzfan said:
How??....Walkers Smaller and uses his quickness....To and Marshall are almost Identical right...Hieght Size speed and they way they use their long arms.

Is this Walker jr or sr coming?
I agree... Walker has good size (6'2) but is a burner...

oh... and I'm pretty sure Walker is going to be a senior....

FinNasty said:
No way... Walker is way faster... and not as big...
he's an inch shorter than owens and has the same gamebreaking ability as him. marshall is still more of a possession guy in my book.

Juan Cribbs said:
he's an inch shorter than owens and has the same gamebreaking ability as him. marshall is still more of a possession guy in my book.
Na... Walker is a gamebreaker no doubt... but much differently than T.O. I mean, Steve Smith is a game breaker too... but he is a much different type of gamebreaker than T.O. I cant think of someone who Walker would compare to right now, but he doesnt play like TO.

Marshall is much more similar to T.O. than Walker because BM doesnt have any fear going across the middle and can still break a game open. There is no doubt that Marshall is more of a possesion guy... but I mean, he had 210 yards and 3 TDs in the Aloha Bowl... that is pretty game breaking to me. He also runs his routes and has short strides like a smaller WR which makes him able to get alot more seperation than a normal possession WR...

And anyway... I didn't nickname him "Baby T.O."... the NFL scouts did... :wink:

This was the problem with Chan Gailey's offense last season. He didn't use Brandon Marshall to the best of his ability. Gailey liked Walker to stretch the offense while he Marshall on the short to intermediate stuff. It wasn't until Walker went down and he used Marshall in Walker's role that Marshall began to show what he could do. Marshall may not be as fast as Walker but he runs better routes and has better hands.

Geforce said:
This was the problem with Chan Gailey's offense last season. He didn't use Brandon Marshall to the best of his ability. Gailey liked Walker to stretch the offense while he Marshall on the short to intermediate stuff. It wasn't until Walker went down and he used Marshall in Walker's role that Marshall began to show what he could do. Marshall may not be as fast as Walker but he runs better routes and has better hands.
I completely agree...

Geforce said:

You mean George O'leary's offense. He is our (ucf) head coach and Tim Salem is the OC.

outtawack311 said:
You mean George O'leary's offense. He is our (ucf) head coach and Tim Salem is the OC.
Yeah Him...Thanks for the correction.

Patriots like the guy big time. The Bucs, Eagles, and others are big fans. I have a funny feeling that the Pats will pick him up at #21 in the first round.

If my feeling is wrong, he goes in the 2nd round, and is definitely picked late day 1 as the worst-case scenario.

TerryTate said:
Patriots like the guy big time. The Bucs, Eagles, and others are big fans. I have a funny feeling that the Pats will pick him up at #21 in the first round.

If my feeling is wrong, he goes in the 2nd round, and is definitely picked late day 1 as the worst-case scenario.
wow...

those are some really strong words Tate... you really think he is going to go that high?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Cribbs

don't you guys mean Javon Walker, who's mike walker?

cltchperf said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Cribbs

don't you guys mean Javon Walker, who's mike walker?

Mike Walker is the other starting receiver that plays for UCF. He's probably the best athlete on the Golden Knights roster right now. If his knee heals and he has a good/great season, he could easily go on day 1 in next year's draft.

Back
Top Bottom