Brandon Marshall: Byron Maxwell 'holds every single play' | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall: Byron Maxwell 'holds every single play'

Show run looks and work pa vs the jets...likely get zone out of those looks...they will be hell bent on stopping the run

Gase knows how to gameplan...that much i can tell...throw out the titans game when he had no chance due to o line attrition...he knows how to put scheme and personnel together

We've had two fun wins to get excited about, but i'm already pretty confident in the direction of this team. I trust in the coaches, which feels pretty weird to say.

I also think we lucked out in this draft with Tunsil and Xavien Howard. like u said, great value in round 2.

WJ3 is finally cleared to play and it's only the halfway mark. A little early for a declaration.

...and Kevin White will be cleared Week 1 2017, so lets make sure we hold off on judging Amari Cooper or Devante Parker until then.

We've had two fun wins to get excited about, but i'm already pretty confident in the direction of this team. I trust in the coaches, which feels pretty weird to say.

I also think we lucked out in this draft with Tunsil and Xavien Howard. like u said, great value in round 2.

Its the best first 2 picks in terms of on field play and future projection this teams had since i was paying attention

Says the guy that killed the head coach three weeks in even

Anyways he better look damn good to surpass/match what x looked like

And I'll continue to do so should the team not look like NFL quality which was the case to start the season. Still has A LOT of work to do and much to prove.

...and Kevin White will be cleared Week 1 2017, so lets make sure we hold off on judging Amari Cooper or Devante Parker until then.

We were discussing the new rookie class which does not pertain to White.

Amari Cooper is an elite WR.

Its the best first 2 picks in terms of on field play and future projection this teams had since i was paying attention

I will piggy back this with the last 3 years this teams done pretty well with its top 2 picks

Dvp and phillips could still be huge players for us and landry is our most consistent wr...james was overdrafted yes but if hes the worst on our oline i think its workable and tonight i was thinking if something happens to him does miami insert sam young as the starting right tackle? I hope not

Back
Top Bottom