Brandon Marshall: Byron Maxwell 'holds every single play' | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall: Byron Maxwell 'holds every single play'

OK. Keep telling yourself that. Don't know what games you are watching.

If you decide to put on the Bucs game tonight, you better take some dramamine first.

Can Parker start making some of these type plays - Please? Evans and Jones - he may not be that but how about a play like that once in a while at least. We haven't seen that and not sure it has to do with his 'health' issues.

Grimes is washed up...only when he guesses does he have a chance...size murders him...Route recognition is his only go to now

Miami did right to move on here...he and his trash wife arent long for the league unless he decides he wants to tackle more as a slot...which i seriously doubt he has interest in or his wife will allow since its below him

I smell a candidate for release this offseason

are you watching this Bucs secondary? :lol:

My god. I mean, the Dolphins secondary is far from great, but I am grateful we are not in that bad of shape anymore.

That defense is a friggen disaster.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Can Parker start making some of these type plays - Please?

If we could only play the Bucs every week... Tannehill and Parker would be Pro Bowlers :lol:

are you watching this Bucs secondary? :lol:

My god. I mean, the Dolphins secondary is far from great, but I am grateful we are not in that bad of shape anymore.

That defense is a friggen disaster.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

If we could only play the Bucs every week... Tannehill and Parker would be Pro Bowlers :lol:

Evans is doing it also and other WR's also guess I had too high hopes with Parker, hope it happens.

Thats the right scheme for hargreaves game and hes the 2nd best looking corner as a rookie i have seen this year but that guy struggles vs size...he can put himself in perfect position and still lose vs size at the catch point...

Its no different than college

Both these defenses tonight are trash...atlantas is pure play with leads based and tampas corner play is pitch and catch

What i do miss is the damn tight end though...miami needs it so bad...a difference maker seam threat

Thats the right scheme for hargreaves game and hes the 2nd best looking corner as a rookie i have seen this year but that guy struggles vs size...he can put himself in perfect position and still lose vs size at the catch point...

Its no different than college

So which CB can minimize Jones and Cooper?

Evans is doing it also and other WR's also guess I had too high hopes with Parker, hope it happens.

It kills me that parker cant do what evans can...evans runs average at best routes and lacks parkers short area quickness and hands wise its not even close

That kid needs to step up...period

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

So which CB can minimize Jones and Cooper?

You can keep holding out all you want...i just call em like i see em

Evans plays with a mean streak that I don't see out of Parker.

I think Parker could be in that realm of a threat (or more), as he was down the stretch last year. But he needs to play with that type of intensity week in and week out.

I really hope he comes on late this year like he did last year.

Evans is extremely gifted physically, but he plays with a mean streak that I don't see out of Parker.

I think Parker could be in that realm of a threat, as he was down the stretch last year. But he needs to play with that type of intensity week in and week out.

I really hope he comes on late this year like he did last year.

I'm just jealous watching some of these other teams - a WR like a lot of other teams have and how about a seam threat TE that Jordan was supposed to be?

I'm just jealous watching some of these other teams - a WR like a lot of other teams have and how about a seam threat TE that Jordan was supposed to be?

Its the cameron part thats the biggest disappointment...hes so damn soft in his routes and with his stem

Upgrade in the draft...cause i think it will be years before gray if he ever does have polish...very raw...ton of athletic upside but very very raw and remains to be seen if he can run option routes

Hes not right now

I tell ya one thing though..it is amazing to me that we got the best damn corner in the class in the 2nd round

Bravo miami...take a bow

If the Fins can just keep pounding Ajayi down good defense line's throats, we'll be just fine.

Gase will work in the pass more... I think it is going to be very hard to set that up though if Jets are able to shut down the run entirely.

If the Fins can just keep pounding Ajayi down good defense line's throats, we'll be just fine.

Gase will work in the pass more... I think it is going to be very hard to set that up though if Jets are able to shut down the run entirely.

Show run looks and work pa vs the jets...likely get zone out of those looks...they will be hell bent on stopping the run

Gase knows how to gameplan...that much i can tell...throw out the titans game when he had no chance due to o line attrition...he knows how to put scheme and personnel together

I tell ya one thing though..it is amazing to me that we got the best damn corner in the class in the 2nd round

Bravo miami...take a bow

WJ3 is finally cleared to play and it's only the halfway mark. A little early for a declaration.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Gase knows how to gameplan...that much i can tell...throw out the titans game when he had no chance due to o line attrition...he knows how to put scheme and personnel together

Is that why Ajayi had to sit down with him to tell him the plays the works best for his running style? :idk:

WJ3 is finally cleared to play and it's only the halfway mark. A little early for a declaration.

Says the guy that killed the head coach three weeks in even

:lol:

Anyways he better look damn good to surpass/match what x looked like

Back
Top Bottom