Brandon Marshall EXPECTED to be traded after Mar 5th | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall EXPECTED to be traded after Mar 5th

Sean

Just Win, Baby
Reaction score
clear.gif

According to the Denver Post, Brandon Marshall is expected to be traded shortly after NFL free agency opens on March 5.

The Broncos' leverage is somewhat damaged after a Week 17 blowout between Marshall and coach Josh McDaniels. Throw in Marshall's major character concerns, and the team will have trouble getting anywhere close to full value for their restricted free agent. Marshall isn't talking during this week's Pro Bowl practices, saying he's "had enough publicity." Smart.
rotoworld....

could it be us??? sorry for making another thread on this, if it has to be moved my fault.

I highly doubt it is Miami. The asking price would be high. I think the asking price for Miami would be higher then other teams since they just lost there DC to us.

the good thing about this is that theyll probably draft dez bryant hopefully letting rolando mcclain slip to us...

Let's all now start the Marshall to MIA rumors! Oh wait.... it's already happened and I just helped it -.-

They didn't lose their DC. They Fired him.
Yeh after improving their defense from 27th to 7th.........McDaniels freakin ego will be his downfall.
The way Marshall ended his season in 09 tells me there's no way our coaches want him.
Can you say Joey Porter Junior?

Welcome to Miami, Brandon....man I hope this happens. If coached properly the Diva can be contained....I want to win now and we need this guy. This team is on the rise...every little piece helps. I await the negative responses....

How anyone could NOT want Brandon Marshall on this team is beyond me.

All the talk about his character flaws and so on. Who the bleep cares? Let Sparano handle that, we're not the coaches. Botton line is this guy is a top 3 Wide Receiver in the league. He would make Henne's life MUCH easier. And he's make our team alot more explosive.

I'd give up no. 12 for him EASY.

He'd make our WR from bad/mediocre to GREAT just like that.

X: Brandon Marshall/Patrick Turner
Y: Brian Hartline/Greg Camarillio
Slot: Davone Bess/ Ted Ginn

Much better.

He will get traded to the Bears. Him and Cutler reunited.

The Bears have no picks to be traded unless their all 2011 picks. 1st is already in Denver, 2nd went to TB and they have more holes to fill then your local roads.

But I'm sure that we could give T.Ginn and a 6th, lol!!!

How anyone could NOT want Brandon Marshall on this team is beyond me.

All the talk about his character flaws and so on. Who the bleep cares? Let Sparano handle that, we're not the coaches. Botton line is this guy is a top 3 Wide Receiver in the league. He would make Henne's life MUCH easier. And he's make our team alot more explosive.

I'd give up no. 12 for him EASY.

He'd make our WR for bad/mediocre to GREAT just like that.

X: Brandon Marshall/Patrick Turner
Y: Brian Hartline/Greg Camarillio
Slot: Davone Bess/ Ted Ginn

Much better.

Ok there are pros and cons to everything..

You get a Wr who is young and talented..

But you also get his ego and you still have to give him big money..

Not to mention you have to make sure he fits what your all about..

Scheme and locker room wise..

I never like to give up for 1st round draft picks for players that were not 1st round drafts picks...

I would rather take Dez but I can wait for a stud WR...

Hartline and Co have been getting the job done..

No need to force anything..If they think Marshall is right for the team do it..

but not for the 12th pick in the draft

Back
Top Bottom