Brandon Marshall EXPECTED to be traded after Mar 5th | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall EXPECTED to be traded after Mar 5th

Trading for Marshall would be a coup. Our WRs would then fall in their correct role.

Trade a player and our 2nd, not our first. Trade Porter for another 2nd.

How about some kind of random trade.

Our 2nd, a player, AND Porter.

Porter sounded like he didn't want to be here anyways.

I think that sounds like a decent trade, maybe send them Cam. I feel Hartline can fill his role. Hopefully he can become as reliable as Cam is.

Which would leave us with Marshall, Ginn, Bess, Hartline, and Turner. That sounds pretty decent to me, and we still have our first rounder in that scenario.

I would give them Ginn, Porter, and our second rounder for Marshall and a promise that they will not select our coveted ILB (McLain) with their first round pick.

i've heard horror stories about the crap he's pulled this year. we definitely need him, but some of the **** i've heard really makes me wonder what kind of effect he will have on this franchise. this one's tough.

Wow, that's too bad. Then you have all that stuff about him stabbing his girlfriend.... Just as a person, this guy would be hard to root for. At the same time, he is like a gift-wrapped solution to our WR problem.

If this team had leadership issues this past season on the offensive side of the ball, as the team itself reported, then it would be risky throwing that kind of guy in there. As much as I hate to say it, seems like it might be wise to pass on him.

Would I still be excited if we picked him up? Probably.

He said in an interview during the pro bowl that all of the negative stuff in Denver is "in the past" and he hoped to retire a Bronco. Is he being honest, or is he trying to appear like a model citizen in hopes of a better contract with a new team?

This was an intresting tibit that the local news here in Colorado was reporting. They say that there is a possible Marshall/B. Quinn trade in the works.

Which if you ask me Denver would be getting the raw end of that deal. Then again I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom