Brandon Marshall EXPECTED to be traded after Mar 5th | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall EXPECTED to be traded after Mar 5th

So, do we want to win a super bowl or get the "BEST TEAM CONDUCT" award?

Honestly, the guy obviously has character issues, but if Parcells has a talk with him and lets him know What and What isnt allowed on this football team we would know if it was worth the risk.

If he blows Parcells off then we wouldnt take a shot at him, if he says he understands and agrees to sign an incentive based contract, welcome to Miami!

Guys like Brandon Marshall can't be trusted simply because someone talks to them!

I love how alot of people on here say all we need is a #1 WR and the coaches won't get one. The same people are saying no way they dont want Brandon Marshall. SHUT UP already

My whole thing on Marshall is you have to take a gamble sometimes to win. He has negatives but also positives, and maybe a new scene would help. Now I wouldnt want to give up a 1st round pick[they wont] but a 2nd yeah. Considering we picked pat white 2nd last year, Marshall would be fine with me. Getting Rolando McClain 1st round and trading for Brandon Marshall would be amazing.

I really don`t see how this is possible. What could the bears possibly give up for him??? They have no 1st or 2nd.
I've said this before and I'll say it again. Brandon Marshall can be had for a third round pick.

I would love to see Marshall come to Miami. I would rather get Marshall with our first round pick then Bryant. Marshall is young and has proven himself on the NFL field with 3 consecutive seasons of 100 catches or more. We dont know what the Dolphins would get with Bryant. I still hope we can get Marshall for cheap though.

Trading for Marshall would be a coup. Our WRs would then fall in their correct role.

Trade a player and our 2nd, not our first. Trade Porter for another 2nd.

Im down to trade for him but your smoking something if you think were giving up the 12 pick for him. That 12 pick could be Dez Bryant, C.J. Spiller, Rolando McClain.

Not to mention why pay a premium price when you know they will have to sell for pennies on the dollar because of his fall out with the organization.

Very true. Look, we need a stud receiver with good hands and separation speed. We got to FIND them. Yes, there is a draft. There have been quality receivers found past round 1 in this league. I don't want to give up a 12th pick in the 1st round where we can find either a Dan Williams (if available) or Rolando Mc Clain. We need defense too.

Go get him. If it isn't our first, it's incredible value. No way we can guarantee to get a player of his calibre, at his position outside of the first round and it solves a position of need.

People come on here for the last three years bitching on Ginn, now here's a chance to get a genuine #1 receiver, at a decent cost and people don't want to do it. Crazy.

why just a 3rd?
Because Denver dosen't want him anymore and everyone in the NFL knows it. That bring his value down. He's also known as a diva. That brings the number of teams that will trade for him down. There are plenty of coaches out there who will tell you a diva WR will sap the energy right out of a team. So now Denver is faced with a choice, cut him or get what you can for him. Nobody is going to trade a first round pick for a guy they know is going to get cut loose. Someone will take a chance on this head case with a lower round pick. Denver will take it b/c it's better than nothing.

Because Denver dosen't want him anymore and everyone in the NFL knows it. That bring his value down. He's also known as a diva. That brings the number of teams that will trade for him down. There are plenty of coaches out there who will tell you a diva WR will sap the energy right out of a team. So now Denver is faced with a choice, cut him or get what you can for him. Nobody is going to trade a first round pick for a guy they know is going to get cut loose. Someone will take a chance on this head case with a lower round pick. Denver will take it b/c it's better than nothing.

i really hope your right and we look at him, he's a headache but so was randy moss apparently and look how that turned out. if it were only a 3rd we have to give up id like us to get marshall, drop wilson and sign antrelle rolle, and draft McClain in the 1st rd and sean weatherspoon/brandon graham in the 2nd rd. wishful thinking of course but you never know

my sister's daughter's father (i know, weird) plays for the broncos - so i have actual inside information here. how much trouble can i get into for saying something before it's meant to hit the media? i don't want to be that guy.

wait wait wait....you sisters daughters father? Wouldn't that be your brother in law? I am from SC and i can't even follow that one HAHAHA

wait wait wait....you sisters daughters father? Wouldn't that be your brother in law? I am from SC and i can't even follow that one HAHAHA

they aren't together anymore - he's a deadbeat - so i couldn't in good conscience put any 'in-law' in there. at least she gets a fat check every month.

If we could get him without giving up our first, do it! It would work out twice as well for us. That way, Denver would almost surely pick Dez Bryant with their first rounder, and McClain would probably be there at #12. We would get a top receiver and ILB all at once! Either that, or pay Dansby and draft Bryant. We just need top players at each position.

Back
Top Bottom