Brandon Marshall EXPECTED to be traded after Mar 5th | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall EXPECTED to be traded after Mar 5th

I would consider it if they take Joey Porter for Brandon Marshall straight up.

Sheeeeeeeet man now that is the kinda trade i am looking for. Not a big fan of the loud mouth to be honest but, i would rather have a loud mouth that produces if i have to carry one on the team.

Only if you have a weak minded coach that cant control the player. I know that Tony wont deal with that prima donna bull****.Yes, they let Porter do his thing, but as you saw, when he didnt back it up, or went to far, his *** was ridin the pine.

Ok man, think for a second. IF we go and get a guy like this, you don't want to go into it thinking you will have to bench him. This is at the heart of the entire proposition of obtaining someone like him. I know it sounds all funny to look back and laugh at Denver, because they had to bench him. What i would like this team to do is avoid being in that situation.

Thats the thing. Marshal is a SMART player. Yeah, hes got a mouth, and an attitude, but EVERY receiver should have both of these things. Even Jerry Rice talked a little trash in his time.

my sister's daughter's father (i know, weird) plays for the broncos - so i have actual inside information here. how much trouble can i get into for saying something before it's meant to hit the media? i don't want to be that guy.

Ok there are pros and cons to everything..

You get a Wr who is young and talented..

But you also get his ego and you still have to give him big money..

Not to mention you have to make sure he fits what your all about..

Scheme and locker room wise..

I never like to give up for 1st round draft picks for players that were not 1st round drafts picks...

I would rather take Dez but I can wait for a stud WR...

Hartline and Co have been getting the job done..

No need to force anything..If they think Marshall is right for the team do it..

but not for the 12th pick in the draft

i dont follow your reasoning

why would you be for drafting dez with the number 12 pick and against trading that pick for marshal? marshal is young, proven and the real deal. dez is nothing more than a question mark. if you take away the money you would pay to the # 12 pick from the contract it would take to get marshal it wouldnt be that much. so money shouldnt be a reason.

the purpose of high draft picks is to get young players who you hope can help your team. whats the difference between using those picks to draft a player or using them to get a good young proven player through a trade?

i would love to see us draft dez but i know how good marshal is.

don't get me in trouble people. according to him, a trade is highly unlikely. it's looking more like a straight up release. that organization is so sick of him that they just want him gone. nothing is set in stone just yet - except for there being no way in hell he will be a bronco next season.

i've heard horror stories about the crap he's pulled this year. we definitely need him, but some of the **** i've heard really makes me wonder what kind of effect he will have on this franchise. this one's tough.

don't get me in trouble people. according to him, a trade is highly unlikely. it's looking more like a straight up release. that organization is so sick of him that they just want him gone. nothing is set in stone just yet - except for there being no way in hell he will be a bronco next season.

i've heard horror stories about the crap he's pulled this year. we definitely need him, but some of the **** i've heard really makes me wonder what kind of effect he will have on this franchise. this one's tough.
I think most of the crap he pulled was more of a "you promised me a new contract, and I want it, so **** you until I get it" type of deal. He will probably settle down wherever he ends up next. Then again he could just be a malcontent like TO...who knows.

No matter how good he is...We DO NOT, I repeat, we DO NOT, want a headcase like Brandon Marshall!This guy carries WAAAAAYYYYYYY too many risk!!!

I think most of the crap he pulled was more of a "you promised me a new contract, and I want it, so **** you until I get it" type of deal. He will probably settle down wherever he ends up next. Then again he could just be a malcontent like TO...who knows.

the stories i heard were bad. him telling mcdaniels to 'fugg off' in front of the whole team on the practice field - him saying he was too good for the broncos - constantly walking off the practice field before practice was over - not good stuff. i don't want to say too much b/c i don't want to get anyone in trouble - but after hearing that crap i'm not so sure he would be a good addition. he's definitely not a 'high character' guy.

With the amount of character guys the Dolphins have, if Marshall popped off to Sparano that way I could see Big Jake taking behind the stands for a "talk".

Hard to want a player who shows no respect for authority. I would be amazed if the Dolphins even sniffed at this guy.

the stories i heard were bad. him telling mcdaniels to 'fugg off' in front of the whole team on the practice field - him saying he was too good for the broncos - constantly walking off the practice field before practice was over - not good stuff. i don't want to say too much b/c i don't want to get anyone in trouble - but after hearing that crap i'm not so sure he would be a good addition. he's definitely not a 'high character' guy.
Dang. I figured his stuff was more like not trying in practice and stuff. Calling out the coach in front the team is crazy. He can't be that bright. Nobody is going to give him the contract he's after if he's carrying on like that. He is accomplishing nothing.

Dang. I figured his stuff was more like not trying in practice and stuff. Calling out the coach in front the team is crazy. He can't be that bright. Nobody is going to give him the contract he's after if he's carrying on like that. He is accomplishing nothing.

definitely. he just doesn't give a fugg. way bigger than everyone and everything around him. too bad, really.

So, do we want to win a super bowl or get the "BEST TEAM CONDUCT" award?

Honestly, the guy obviously has character issues, but if Parcells has a talk with him and lets him know What and What isnt allowed on this football team we would know if it was worth the risk.

If he blows Parcells off then we wouldnt take a shot at him, if he says he understands and agrees to sign an incentive based contract, welcome to Miami!

Back
Top Bottom