Breaking: Gase To Jets! | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking: Gase To Jets!

Wow. Just a bad decision by the Jets. Honestly. This isn’t me talking smack either. His offense is predictable. His coaching decisions are questionable at best. His players intensely disliked him. He has no idea how to spell defense much less have any input on one.

I’m not saying he won’t have a decent year next year...... But it’ll be downhill from there Jets fans. Really bad decision.

Watch this come back to bite us for the next decade.

Don’t think it will, but wouldn’t be surprised if it did.

I was on the Gase train up until mid way through this season, then dropped off it. What I initially saw as belief in himself and single mindedness turned into arrogance and stubbornness. Look at the talent on our roster right now, look at the talent he jettisoned. We had one of the worst defensive seasons from a stats perspective while he was head coach, however the Offensive was even worse, 31st ranked only the Cards with a rookie QB and very little talent ranked lower than us, and that is the side of the ball that is supposed to be his expertise. The guy needs to transform significantly to amount to anything in this league. He might well beat us twice next year, I hope he does as we go through transition, but we are much better without him and I suspect the Jets will find out in a couple of years what they've bought into.

It's an interesting move for the Jets. Gase is someone I was on the fence about for quite some time. On the one hand, he won more games than he should have with Miami's talent, went 12-7 with Ryan Tannehill and did make the playoffs his first year with the Dolphins. On the other hand, the team looked unprepared in many games, were ranked #31st on offense, were among the most penalized teams in the league and got softer on both sides of the ball under his leadership.

The early red flag for me was when it was reported he was like one of the guys, their buddy. You can't be that in a leadership role. Nor was he able to handle personalities of some of the most talented players on the roster from Jay Ajayi to Jarvis Landry.

My gut tells me Gase will have to change as a coach to have success. He does have more talent at his disposal with the Jets so that bears watching. You know he will bring it against Miami.

Lmao! This guy is a ****ing bum! I’m glad that the Jets hired this bitch guru!

Dowell Loggains is expected to join Adam Gase in New York as the Jets’ main offensive assistant, Jeff Darlington of ESPN report

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Burke is probably on his way too

So let's sign Todd Bowles as our DC. Turnabout is fair play

Wait till he he turns darnold into a good qb. When he kicks our ***. What will you say then. There we go back to losing to the jets again. At least gase beat the jets and won division games. I am sick about this.

What QB has gase ever actually developed? I will say good for him about damn time.

Gase lacks emotional intelligence. He essentially cracked late in the season. By cracked, I am talking about a nervous breakdown type of deal. He stood at the podium and said dumb **** like Miami lost to teams like Minnesota because they were good. There was that embarrassing and sad episode where he was off pouting on the bench while the defense was in a critical, game on the line, type of situation. Pretending to write up a play didn’t help. Then you’ve got the brim of his cap being insanely low, like a guy trying to hide under the covers from a monster in his closet. That’s not what a grown ass man does. You could go on and on.

I thought a year as a coordinator to work on his emotional stability would have helped him, but you grab a job while you can.

Finheaven group think was way over the top on its hatred of Gase. Kind of like the mirror image of Gase. He was a novice in the grown up chair and his millennialism hurt him but he has potential as a coach. It will come down to improving his emotional intelligence.

Beyond that, the Dolphins-Jets rivalry is so overrated. Two loserville franchises continually playing inconsequential games does not exactly light a fire under what is essentially a faux rivalry. I literally spend no time thinking of the Jets or even having any concern about them. The New Yorkers living in Miami are about the only reason for any rivalry, but if you don’t live around Jets fans, you don’t care about them.

Gase will try to put a hurt on the Dolphins. I welcome it. He will come out ahead for the next couple of years. Presumably, Miami will hire a coach ok with rebuilding and will take notes while he gets drubbed with this hapless roster. If and when Miami flips, then hopefully you have a coach with a pulse who will seek revenge on the Jets.

tenor.gif

What QB has gase ever actually developed? I will say good for him about damn time.
He won’t have to develope darnold. Darnold is a natural. Gase will toture Miami.

Gase lacks emotional intelligence. He essentially cracked late in the season. By cracked, I am talking about a nervous breakdown type of deal. He stood at the podium and said dumb **** like Miami lost to teams like Minnesota because they were good. There was that embarrassing and sad episode where he was off pouting on the bench while the defense was in a critical, game on the line, type of situation. Pretending to write up a play didn’t help. Then you’ve got the brim of his cap being insanely low, like a guy trying to hide under the covers from a monster in his closet. That’s not what a grown *** man does. You could go on and on.

I thought a year as a coordinator to work on his emotional stability would have helped him, but you grab a job while you can.

Finheaven group think was way over the top on its hatred of Gase. Kind of like the mirror image of Gase. He was a novice in the grown up chair and his millennialism hurt him but he has potential as a coach. It will come down to improving his emotional intelligence.

Beyond that, the Dolphins-Jets rivalry is so overrated. Two loserville franchises continually playing inconsequential games does not exactly light a fire under what is essentially a faux rivalry. I literally spend no time thinking of the Jets or even having any concern about them. The New Yorkers living in Miami are about the only reason for any rivalry, but if you don’t live around Jets fans, you don’t care about them.

Gase will try to put a hurt on the Dolphins. I welcome it. He will come out ahead for the next couple of years. Presumably, Miami will hire a coach ok with rebuilding and will take notes while he gets drubbed with this hapless roster. If and when Miami flips, then hopefully you have a coach with a pulse who will seek revenge on the Jets.

I agree. But it's more than just improving in the emotional department...

People keep pretending like this guy is an offensive genius

Back
Top Bottom