BREAKING NEWS: Boston Coming Back! | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS: Boston Coming Back!

Anyone remember when Finheaven was just a baby and "Breaking News" brought only 20-30 responses?

My how we have grown :)

Let's just pray that Saban gives Boston the kick in the a$$ he needs....

If he can stay healthy, and contribute the way he's capable of, we'll have made the right decision re-signing him. If he can't contribute, or ends up injured again, that's another story....

I'm hoping Boston gets the coaching he needs with Saban, and turns his career around as a result....

PHINZ RULE!!!

MexDolfan said:
In many threads and NFL forums it's been clear that Nick Saban is smart and is trying to bring TALENT into his Miami Dolphins.

First he started by cutting off many players that won't fit his system, people like Fieldler or Konrad with no real improvement in many years.

Boston was slaped in the face, and was forced to recover his skills (both mental and physical), so now he's running like Saban needs and surely will be lethal as 3th WR.

Nick lurked everywhere to recover as many picks in the draft as he could, this way [size=-1]Patrick Surtain was traded to KC and we obtain 2nd round and some cap.

[/size]Depth at RB is obviously important and with Ronnie Brown and the biggest draft's steal K.J. Harris there's a hell of running power.

Coach Saban seeks long term value and will recover another key member: Ricky Williams. This herb-ivorous will be blamed for last season results, but take a look at that time's depth chart and you'll find no real weapon to have more than a 7-9 season with him aboard. The real RW's fault was to be yellow when was tested positive and fly away with just a week before camps and most of his fears were unhandled by DW.

This kid need a hard hand like Saban's to recover the way and with many problems around, he's in a win-win situation. Miami will win if RW recovers physical and mental health to do 1000 + yards. This way he may be traded or be included to build a monster offense.

We don't need Ricky to come back, we need his talent to improve.

Wait a minute -- WHAT? We need his TALENT TO IMPROVE?

If he does come back, which I think he will, he just needs to get back in shape. Name ONE back in the NFL that has more raw talent than Ricky Williams. Saying that he has to improve his talent is crazy.

DBo will if healthy have a monstrous season with CC and we should make Book the 3rd reciever as in possesion more on short yardage situation. If Feeley or Frerotte cannot produce , than u know its time for Fresh blood Qb. There cannot be any excuses for the qb's they have weapons

RWhitney014 said:
We never should have released him. Good to see Saban do the right, smart move. Could be very explosive this year.

:shakeno:

I'm happy to have him back on these terms, but Nick did exactly the right thing in releasing him. This *proves* it.

Shifty187 said:
If Boston is healthy and weighs around 230lbs I expect him to be our #2 wideout!

With Chambers, Brown, Boston, McMichael, Booker, Gordon, K.J., Thompson and an improved OL Feeley wont have any excuses this year!

dominizzo said:
DBo will if healthy have a monstrous season with CC and we should make Book the 3rd reciever as in possesion more on short yardage situation. If Feeley or Frerotte cannot produce , than u know its time for Fresh blood Qb. There cannot be any excuses for the qb's they have weapons

:rolleyes2

What is it with some of you and your inability to show Marty Booker the respect he deserves? Even with Boston on this team, he's closer to being the #1 receiver on this team than he is the #3 receiver. Booker does everything right on the field, is a family man, and was so devoted to his last team that he felt betrayed by them. He'll give this team everything he has, and it has shown.

:shakeno:

dominizzo said:
Yea right, booker was better than chambers last year. Marty is the #2 WR next year. Boston is the #3 WR IF he beats out Thompson.

Right now Boston is #4 on the depth chart, he still needs to prove himself.

our offence, if healthy, could eventually look like this. depending if ricky comes back, ricky in the backfield, mcmike tightend, ronnie in the slot, chambers and booker wideouts. and thats without boston! Imagine having RIckys abilities running the ball and still be able to use ronnies recieving abitilities out wide as a reciever. Where would a defense give the most attention? Ricky and Ronnie would make for lots of possibilities for Linehan.

ch19079 said:
what makes you think he will be even close to what he was before after injuries and lack of steroids?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

enigmatics said:
Whoops.......I guess I was so enamored that I forgot to read the whole commentary. lol

Nevermind all that stuff. Who is Wild Jill? :whip: :club:

ASUFinFan said:
our offence, if healthy, could eventually look like this. depending if ricky comes back, ricky in the backfield, mcmike tightend, ronnie in the slot, chambers and booker wideouts. and thats without boston! Imagine having RIckys abilities running the ball and still be able to use ronnies recieving abitilities out wide as a reciever. Where would a defense give the most attention? Ricky and Ronnie would make for lots of possibilities for Linehan.
You are sooo right...I feel as tho I'm dreamin'...if Ricky came back...and with everything we have now...Like Doug E Fresh said OMG!!!!!Rebuliding shux!! BUILT!!!

Back
Top Bottom