BREAKING NEWS: Boston Coming Back! | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS: Boston Coming Back!

:D :D In the immortal words of Quagmire from Family Guy, Allright!

JB-Dolfan-VA said:
Wait a minute -- WHAT? We need his TALENT TO IMPROVE?

If he does come back, which I think he will, he just needs to get back in shape. Name ONE back in the NFL that has more raw talent than Ricky Williams. Saying that he has to improve his talent is crazy.
You should note i'm mexican so i use spanish every day and sorry i'm not a good english writer, but i was trying to express that we need RW's talent to improve the team.

patsdynasty said:
this is great getting a wr but u guys need a real qb to get the ball to these guys....

and hakim would of been a better choice over boston...

And what the hell has Terrel EVER DONE? If you ask 31 GM who is better out od DB and DT, and I bet you all 31 would say DB..

I think it's good news for sure. Chambers, McMichael, Brown and now Boston can all be exciting weapons, and could do a lot to turn around the offense in a hurry. What concerns me BIG TIME is the lack of improvement on an
O-line that was terrible last season. I think we will see some improvement there with better coaching and all, I hope it's enough. IF all goes well, we could have an awesome group at the "skill" positions, if we have a QB. Maybe these guys are talented enough to make one of our QBs look good. In the right situation, I think David Boston is one of the most explosive and dangerous wideouts in the league.:cooldude::):cooldude:

patsdynasty said:
:roflmao: the same all star te who couldnt even run the right play and had jay fiedler sacked on his back losing the ball in that 12-0 loss???

that was hilarious!!! mcmichael looked like a high schooler that day for real....

ill take graham, ben watson and fauria trio over your "all star te" lol

Damn, you need three to make up for one..Now that's sad. So let me get this straight. YOu believe D.BRanch is better than D.Boston and Grahman, Watson and Fauria is better then Randy MAc..Wow, you are taking the term homer to a new level..

Jimmy James said:
What is it with some of you and your inability to show Marty Booker the respect he deserves? Even with Boston on this team, he's closer to being the #1 receiver on this team than he is the #3 receiver. Booker does everything right on the field, is a family man, and was so devoted to his last team that he felt betrayed by them. He'll give this team everything he has, and it has shown.

Amen, Jimmy.

I think Booker takes his game to a new level this year. Dude will be da man.

Now, am I still stoked about re-upping Boston? HELL YEAH.

In terms of talent, we have a top 10 WR corps in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom