BREAKING NEWS: Dolphins have offered their 1st round to Wash for RAMSEY. (merged) | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS: Dolphins have offered their 1st round to Wash for RAMSEY. (merged)

it was printed in a couple of the s. fl. newspapers and was also a reprint from an article in the houston chronicle....he said "no comment" as if that makes a difference :)

Originally posted by chambers84

Then take into aacount what Jay has done without a #2 receiver, and no line. What do you get?? SAME THING!! RAMSEY ISN'T ANY BETTER than FIEDLER!!

Fiedler has been heroic at times but only because of his heart! Ramsey has a freaking GUN! Fiedler does not even compare when it comes to upside and future!

Now if you tell me that the Dolphins will fill all the other holes on the team (including a young Qb), then I could live with Fiedler one more year, but I doubt this will happen....

I have the Skins game from this year on tape and Ramsey stunk when it meant the most. Taylor made him his punching bag. I doubt he'd be a better option than Fiedler.

Ramsey had a broken foot that game. Played on it for a month leading up to it. Also suffered a broken finger in November.

Back
Top Bottom