BREAKING NEWS: Dolphins have offered their 1st round to Wash for RAMSEY. (merged) | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS: Dolphins have offered their 1st round to Wash for RAMSEY. (merged)

Originally posted by ZOD
That kid has been a major disappointment at Clemson (at least for me).

There was not a Clemson receiver in 2003 that I would have on the Dolphins. Just my personal opinion and I'm a Clemson fan.

ZOD, being a Clemson fan, what did you find disappointing in Hamilton???

Originally posted by bigbry

Remember when you deleted the thread about your "source"
You were called out ! You deleted it.

BB

Called out? It was an insult thread that was 5 seconds away from getting deleted or sent to smack forum hell.

Originally posted by Section126

Called out? It was an insult thread that was 5 seconds away from getting deleted or sent to smack forum hell.

Then it should of been where it could of been brought to its natural conclusion....and we know where that is.

BB

This is a message board for all the Dolphins fans to enjoy and talk about football even if you are right or wrong you just put up there what you saw there is no need for personal insults.

Originally posted by Noland
This is a message board for all the Dolphins fans to enjoy and talk about football even if you are right or wrong you just put up there what you saw there is no need for personal insults.

Yep, sometimes we forget that we are all on the same team and we should close ranks from time to time........

okay,.....let's beat the crap out of Wagons.....:club:

:lol: Most of the time it don't bother me for dolphins fans to say something bad about the team but when outsider come in an run there mouth it don't settle well with me. They can talk that crap on there forum not ours.

People may not agree that I am a die hard Rivers fans an if I was GM I would do anything to get him but there still is no need for insults.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

ZOD, being a Clemson fan, what did you find disappointing in Hamilton???

On TV my disappointment came from dropped passes.
Live at the stadium my disappointment came from no seperation.
Hamilton was the best of the bunch but that ain't saying much.

Then again, my viewing has been limited when it comes to Clemson since Florida State entered the ACC. For instance the opening loss to Georgia canned my enthusiasm this year. After that game I think I only watched the Virginia, Florida State, South Carolina, and Tennessee games.

There is also the fact that I've watched the kid with great expectation since he was 19. After review, I think being a fan actually taints my opinion. So take my opinion with a grain of salt on that one.

I don't believe this is true. As many things here often do, I bet it has been twisted and misconstrued. I am sure Mandich said something like " Miami may offer their number 1" or "Rumor has it Miami has offered their number 1"

When you look at all the Miami print media this morning there is zero on this. If it was "broke" yesterday I guarantee it would be all over the press. This is big news.

I personally don't believe it. There is nothing in Ramseys career that dictate a first round pick.

Originally posted by fin-atic
I don't believe this is true. As many things here often do, I bet it has been twisted and misconstrued. I am sure Mandich said something like " Miami may offer their number 1" or "Rumor has it Miami has offered their number 1"

This is exactly my problem with this thread. I heard Mandich's show and he never reported it as anything other than a rumor.

But, of course, it is reported here as "BREAKING NEWS".

Originally posted by zachseau13

This is exactly my problem with this thread. I heard Mandich's show and he never reported it as anything other than a rumor.

But, of course, it is reported here as "BREAKING NEWS".
No offense, but, where the he// have you been?...;).....this thread is 13 pages and two days old and you actually HEARD the show and haven't said anything before now?

Mandich said and I quote EXACTLY: "I've been asking around, and I hear that the Dolphins have offered their 1st round pick for Patrick Ramsey, I like it."

That is almost verbatum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by inFINSible
No offense, but, where the he// have you been?...;).....this thread is 13 pages and two days old and you actually HEARD the show and haven't said anything before now?

Read back in the thread, I did post before now. I did not want to turn this into a personal attack.

My issue was with the style of the thread, Mandich presented it as an interesting rumor, this thread presented the offer of the first round pick as a fact.

This was a distortion of what Mandich said and has been proven incorrect.

Back
Top Bottom