BREAKING NEWS: Dolphins have offered their 1st round to Wash for RAMSEY. (merged) | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS: Dolphins have offered their 1st round to Wash for RAMSEY. (merged)

Henderson is the real deal and has blazing speed to boot, could return some kicks maybe

I personally like for Miami to trade down and draft Derrick Hamilton..

But I'll leave that for another thread..:D

Derrick Hamilton

derrick with Jerry Sullivan would be excellent in my opinion

Last edited by a moderator:
not to mention FO is playing this perfectly
they make a pitch for ramsey, get gibbs to tell him one story
he told brunell another
now the whole thing could blow up in their faces
good play by spielman either way
By: Dolphins17-0

I think this is a good observation. Smart move by Spielman to force Gibbs hand on Brunnell since apparently Gibbs has told Brunnell and Ramsey two different things.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0

check the washington article too on their board
you can tell hes not happy with what he heard from gibbs
"open competition, looking forward to compete for the job"
stuff like that, you know that no starting qb in the nfl looks forward to competing for a job that they had securely last year.
especially when youre young. talented, and it would kill your value to be a backup(not to mention their was no discussion about it until a few days ago when your team went behind your back to try and find a guy), and you already have a small contract, which wont get any bigger under these circumstances

don't be silly, read between the lines, put yourself in that situation and tell me if the opportunity to leave to become a starter was there, you wouldnt be leaning toward that. Especially with a team like miami.

Trying to read between the lines is what starts controversy like this. Ramsey never actually said that he demanded a trade like yo stated earlier.

i never ever said he demanded a trade
i said he was likely leaning toward a trade
didnt say he said that either, i still will bet that if they bring in brunell he will want out of washington, now whether they are willing to deal him or not is another story

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0

because hes pissed about brunell and wants to be traded, do you know whats going on even?

You said it right here. Don't try editing this post like you have to your others concerning this thread.

i never said he demanded to be traded, i never even said that he said that
i said hes pissed about brunell, and he was
and i said he wants to be traded, and if brunell gets signed he will want to be traded

theres no need to edit that post.
any other edits ive made were to clarify things, i've never changed my stance

wants to be traded and demanding a trade are two very different things, and if you think that he doesnt want to be traded if brunell is signed, you are kidding yourself

Originally posted by fins4o8

Im more of a pick horder. I believe if we are better off with 2 #1's & maybe a 2nd #3. This is if someone else signs OGUN.

My problem is will Rivers still be available at #20? I think we can trade up a bit.

I agree with your view of the situation. The FO probably thinks Rivers won't be there at #20...

The next logical move is to try and get a young , starting reliable QB for the same pick. At least the FO does not want to use 2 # 1 (this and next year) to move up to aquire Rivers...

They would offer the #20 for Ramsey and wait to see what happens, since its not a loosing scenario...

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
I personally like for Miami to trade down and draft Derrick Hamilton..

But I'll leave that for another thread..:D

Derrick Hamilton

derrick with Jerry Sullivan would be excellent in my opinion

From what limited action I've seen of Derrick, he kind of reminds me of another Clemson grad, Rod Gardner..

Not too shabby of a prospect, although Im hoping they wind up with

This guy

Hank Goldberg just stated that he spoke to the Finz FO today. The stated that they HAVE NOT contacted the Redskins about Ramsey...

He says that Ramsey's agent, is upset about Brunnel to Washington issue. He and Snyder might be the ones that might be spreading the rummors around...

All of section126's threads are full of bull****. Don't read 'em.

Originally posted by TeeMoney
let's keep this professional people - no personal attacks

Originally posted by TeeMoney

In the last 31 days, you have a grand total of 4 posts. And all four of them are simple notes like this one taking shots at other posters.

Grow up.

Back
Top Bottom