BREAKING NEWS: Dolphins have offered their 1st round to Wash for RAMSEY. (merged) | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS: Dolphins have offered their 1st round to Wash for RAMSEY. (merged)

No one ever offered a draft pick for Ramsey according to Spielmen himself. He said he wouldnt give up our 1st rounder.

Without attacking anyone, I am also tired of all of these "Breaking News" and inside "sources" threads that have absolutely no substance to them whatsoever.

**Beep beep beep** We interrupt your normal viewing schedule to bring you this vital information.

The sky is blue the grass is green and one day we'll land a new QB :)

**Beep beep beep** This has been a test of the emergency broadcasting system...

Originally posted by zachseau13
Without attacking anyone, I am also tired of all of these "Breaking News" and inside "sources" threads that have absolutely no substance to them whatsoever.

JIM "F'N'" MANDICH BROKE THIS STORY.........SO ATTACK HIM. IF JIM "F'N" MANDICH GOES ON THE "F'N" AIR WITH SOMETHING NOT TO MENTION THE "F'N" WASHINGTON FREAKIN' POST....THEN I WOULD SAY THAT IS SUBSTANCE.

I just posted on the board.........

As for TeeMoney.........:ban: :roflmao::roflmao:

Originally posted by Section126

JIM "F'N'" MANDICH BROKE THIS STORY.........SO ATTACK HIM. IF JIM "F'N" MANDICH GOES ON THE "F'N" AIR WITH SOMETHING NOT TO MENTION THE "F'N" WASHINGTON FREAKIN' POST....THEN I WOULD SAY THAT IS SUBSTANCE.

I just posted on the board.........

As for TeeMoney.........:ban: :roflmao::roflmao:

You want to ban someone? Tell us all WHY! Be very detailed !

BB

Originally posted by bigbry

You want to ban someone? Tell us all WHY! Be very detailed !

BB

I don't want anybody banned especially if they are a Dolphin Fan, I don't even mind trolls.........The guy just has an attitude problem........He is just a major league A-hole.....Being a Major league A-hole should not get you banned.............I hope....:D

That's why I posted the :roflmao: next to the :ban: ........

I don't want anybody banned especially if they are a Dolphin Fan, I don't even mind trolls.........The guy just has an attitude problem........He is just a major league A-hole.....Being a Major league A-hole should not get you banned.............I hope....:D

That's why I posted the :roflmao: next to the :ban: ........

You seem to like calling people "A-holes" when they are telling you their opinion. You give many opinions...does that make you the same?

BB

You seem to like calling people "A-holes" when they are telling you their opinion. You give many opinions...does that make you the same?

BB

TeeMoney was not giving an opinion.....TeeMoney like Muck pointed out, has posted here 4 times in the last 31 days, and all the posts were insults.

Look through my posts.......I don't think I have ever called anybody on this board an A-hole.............(maybe TeeMoney)

I think the question should now be.....WHy do you feel compelled to stick up for a guy like that? (TeeMoney)

BB

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Still waiting to see your examples of me calling somebody an A-hole? (other than the obvious TeeMoney)

TeeMoney was not giving an opinion.....TeeMoney like Muck pointed out, has posted here 4 times in the last 31 days, and all the posts were insults.

Look through my posts.......I don't think I have ever called anybody on this board an A-hole.............(maybe TeeMoney)

I think the question should now be.....WHy do you feel compelled to stick up for a guy like that? (TeeMoney)

Remember when you deleted the thread about your "source"
You were called out ! You deleted it.

BB

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
I personally like for Miami to trade down and draft Derrick Hamilton..

But I'll leave that for another thread..:D

Derrick Hamilton

derrick with Jerry Sullivan would be excellent in my opinion

That kid has been a major disappointment at Clemson (at least for me).

There was not a Clemson receiver in 2003 that I would have on the Dolphins. Just my personal opinion and I'm a Clemson fan.

Did I interrupt a war? Sorry for not scrolling further down than the quote.

Please.......continue.:eat:

Originally posted by ZOD
Did I interrupt a war? Sorry for not scrolling further down than the quote.

Please.......continue.:eat:

No war, just the facts ma'am. LOL

BB

Originally posted by Dolphins99Fan
From what limited action I've seen of Derrick, he kind of reminds me of another Clemson grad, Rod Gardner..

Not too shabby of a prospect, although Im hoping they wind up with

This guy

Rashaun Woods is probably at the top of Miami's WR list behind Roy and Fitzgerald.. The reason I say that is because Miami loves high character guys and guys that produce at the college level with very good numbers.. This FO takes the combine with a grain of salt for the most part and thats what I do like about their scouting.. Rashuan Woods had excellent production in college and for that it shhows he's a "player". He might not be an all-pro athlete, but he knows how to play.. That is probably why Spielman loved Boldin last year and ended up drafting J.R Tolver who had huge production in college..

From what I've noticed from this scouting team in Miami, I'd say Miami ends up drafting Rashaun Woods or Keary Colbert..

I myself like Derrick Hamilton because he has all the tools in the world.. He's 6'5", very athletic, gets consistent seperation in one-on-one situations and has a good leap.. The only knock on him is that he is RAW.. Considering that Miami now has probably the best WR coach in the NFL, this IMO is the type of receiver Miami should go for.. Hamilton is also a high character, good work ethic, good attitude type player.. More in the mold of Chris Chambers because of the situation he was in in college.. Run first college that ran the ball consistently and Hamilton was raw because of it but has excellent tools.. It's what I would look for in the draft, but I'm pretty confident Spielman is eyeing on Rashaun Woods all the way..

Back
Top Bottom