BREAKING NEWS: Dolphins have offered their 1st round to Wash for RAMSEY. (merged) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS: Dolphins have offered their 1st round to Wash for RAMSEY. (merged)

I think our #20 is a fair trade for Ramsey as he is at least an avg. QB now and has improved his stats the past couple of years and a lot of upside with a good QB coach whereas you could pick just about anyone in the draft and they could be a bust in the NFL.

Are you guys kidding?? This is really dumb. Compared to Fiedler, Stronger arm yes, better leadership qualities I doubt it, yonder yes, better decision making unlikely. The 20th pick in the draft for Patrick Ramsey!?!? You have to be kidding me!!

Originally posted by finfan77

Dolphins 17-0: We must have posted at the same time...I'm not trying to steal your thunder..We just think the same...lol

it's all good finfan, i've been driving the ramsey bandwagon for the last couple days with the help of several others on the board, so hop on and enjoy the ride to the playoffs.

ramsey vs. fiedler isn't even a legit argument, we can blow them out of the water, same with any FA QB including brunell(who i initially wanted in FA, or possibly a 3rd rounder until ramsey came into the picture).

Originally posted by relive1972
I'd rather spend the 20th on Rivers than trade it for Jay Fiedler Jr.

No $hit, that's what I'm saying!! This is dumb. Our Front Office obviously still has their heads up their a$$e$!!

Originally posted by relive1972
I'd rather spend the 20th on Rivers than trade it for Jay Fiedler Jr.

That's a dumber comparison than LeBron James to Yao Ming.

Originally posted by chambers84
Are you guys kidding?? This is really dumb. Compared to Fiedler, Stronger arm yes, better leadership qualities I doubt it, yonder yes, better decision making unlikely. The 20th pick in the draft for Patrick Ramsey!?!? You have to be kidding me!!

have you seen our last first round picks. flethcher, yatil green, etc...

no one in the draft is a sure thing and none of us can even decide on who to take if we have it or if we should trade it (all have opinions, rivers being the majority)

dont forget we could easily recoup say the 26th pick or in that range if we lose ogun.

by your scenario we get rivers, cant start him til next year probably and are stuck with fiedler back

my scenario we start ramsey and get michael clayton and have money to bolster the O-line in FA

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

That's a dumber comparison than LeBron James to Yao Ming.

Not really. Yao is a foot taller than Lebron, Lebron is black, Yao is Oriental, Yao plays center, Lebron doesn't etc.......

JAY FIEDLER JUNIOR, another guy who hasn't seen him play

unbelievable, stats are so misleading. watch the games, take into consideration his supporting cast and the blocking schemes designed to get him killed and it was amazing he got his team off to a 3-0 start last year

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0

have you seen our last first round picks. flethcher, yatil green, etc...

no one in the draft is a sure thing and none of us can even decide on who to take if we have it or if we should trade it (all have opinions, rivers being the majority)

dont forget we could easily recoup say the 26th pick or in that range if we lose ogun.

by your scenario we get rivers, cant start him til next year probably and are stuck with fiedler back

my scenario we start ramsey and get michael clayton and have money to bolster the O-line in FA

Michael Clayton won't fall to #26, I'd rather take our chances at going after Brunell still, or getting someone else.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
JAY FIEDLER JUNIOR, another guy who hasn't seen him play

unbelievable, stats are so misleading. watch the games, take into consideration his supporting cast and the blocking schemes designed to get him killed and it was amazing he got his team off to a 3-0 start last year

Then take into aacount what Jay has done without a #2 receiver, and no line. What do you get?? SAME THING!! RAMSEY ISN'T ANY BETTER than FIEDLER!!

fiedler had 3 borderline pro bowlers or future pro bowlers in mcmike, chambers, ricky to get the ball too (konrad isn't bad either) and an offense that was catered to his style, unlike ramsey

offensive lines were both horrible, but redskins was probably worse due to spurriers style of play (despite all that talent on the line)

thanks to ramseys low cap number we can add help on the oline in free agency and he wont spend the whole game on his back like in washington

Last edited by a moderator:
After looking at Ramsey's stats, and knowing that all Spurrier liked to do was throw the ball, I'f dlike to see where the numbers are??

people that think a trade forRamsey is dumb don´t know how good this is. we get a good young QB that has experience for a draft pick that we don´t know if is going to get us a better QB/player. and the best of all is thet we don´t spend too much cap space

i don´t care about statistics. i´ve seen Ramsey play and he is clearly better than Fielder. those numbers are deceiving.

Back
Top Bottom