BREAKING NEWS...Griese to Buffalo?/Griese to Buffalo...laughable! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS...Griese to Buffalo?/Griese to Buffalo...laughable!

OhioFinFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS...Griese to Buffalo?

According to a local radio station here in Cleveland Ohio, Brian Griese has begun negociating a contract with the Buffalo Bills. While not being able to settle on incentives in Miami, he has turned his attention to other possible suitors, particularly Buffalo. This sports talk station is very reliable. He would obviously be a back-up to Bledsoe. This would seriously piss me off because Buffalo is doing EVERYTHING that we should be doing. To be honost, i bet they win the AFC this year. We better get our act together.

LOL, big deal, I still don't understand why people are so upset that this team is not overpaying for a backup.

Let him go to Buffalo, it really makes no difference to me, Sage would have been better then Lucas last year, why overpay for a man who will be holding a clipboard?

I believe though it would be a bad decision for Brian to go to Buffalo, it gets icy and snowy there, drinking and snow really don't mix :lol:

Hey Clump,
How much money does Buffalo have to offer him?

Ah, so that was you Clump who started this tread. Dang, I had my hopes up that Griese was going to Buffalo! I thought Surtain
and Madison were going to be able to pad their INTERCEPTION stats. :lol:

SCREW GRIESE!!

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
We have plenty-o-cap space :D

If true, that may be a reason why he's "negotiating" with the Bills. Bills has cap space, while Fins are limited (unless they release/restructure someone)

This is so funny. The board is so bi-polar this week. :lol: One minute it's, "Thank God for Griese!!". The next it's, "Go to hell!! Don't let the door hit you!! Buffalo will win the AFC!!". Jeez, he's just negotiating. Nobody's been signed yet.

If Buffalo wants to meet those outrageous demands, great.

Boy, that would suck, eh clumpy?

Well, we might cut Alex Van Pelt if this happends.

He'd be all yours...LOL

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
We have plenty-o-cap space :D

If true, that may be a reason why he's "negotiating" with the Bills. Bills has cap space, while Fins are limited (unless they release/restructure someone)

So, who's the current slated backup? If you sign the Grease is that going to start another controversy like Buffalo had with the RB's?

I'll take Van Pelt. Seems like a good player from what I've seen.

It'd be between Van Pelt and Travis Brown I guess.

Back
Top Bottom