BREAKING NEWS...Griese to Buffalo?/Griese to Buffalo...laughable! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS...Griese to Buffalo?/Griese to Buffalo...laughable!

It would be a good move for an AFC east team that has a lot of cap room to steal away a guy that could really help another team to go to the superbowl.

I know I would at least look at it.

You tell me that Buffalo only need a rushing DE to go to the superbowl and that DE is supposed to sign with them, am I supposed to let them do it ? No, I offer a little more than they do. If it work I'm happy, if not at least I tried...

The sports talk station out of Cleveland that I listen to is 850am wknr there also 1100am but they don't do sports in the morning so he have's to be talking about wknr. I didn't hear anything on it this morning but I might of missed it so I can't say for sure

i think the Bills might be thinking about a long-term contract, so when Bledsoe retires or gets released, they have a starter.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
depends on which Bills board you go to :lol:

Nothing would really surprise me with Tom Donahoe and Tom Modrak

I agree. After what they pulled in the draft this year with McGahee, the Bills signing Griese wouldn't surprise me too much either. The Bills like to get things they don't need and avoid things they need. :)

Re: Griese to Buffalo...laughable!

Originally posted by NYPhinFan

3. With all due respect to Buffalo fans...on paper...who do you think is closer to getting to the Super Bowl..Buff or Miami

On paper, buffalo is closer to the superbowl!

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

I agree. After what they pulled in the draft this year with McGahee, the Bills signing Griese wouldn't surprise me too much either. The Bills like to get things they don't need and avoid things they need. :)

like?

Re: Re: Griese to Buffalo...laughable!

Originally posted by zevo

:lol:

The Super Bowl is in Houston, Miami is much closer.

I don't know about you guys, and I'm sorry if somebody mentioned this already but, the NERVE of Cindrich to actually talk to buffalo is appalling. I would tell them to take a hike right now. It just proves that it's all about the money....Griese doesn't give a fvck about the Dolphins and he's letting Cindrich shop him to a division rival! That's BS! They can both kiss my hairy bean bag. Spielman should call off the negotiations right now and tell him to sign with buffalo....What better way to motivate our defense to put Bledsoe out of the game next time we play!??!!??

I don't think there is any truth to this rumor infinsible. I like who ohiofinsfan registers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,posts this BS....................and then does not say another thing in this thread.......................I'm tellin ya...........he/she made it up to get people fired up

:lol:

You must be smoking some strong stuff if you believe that.

Listened to sports radio 55 Buffalo (sports news first, gaurenteed)for the last hour 3-4 pm EST and not a peep about Griese!
Just hope this chaos is over by Friday!
Go Dolphins!

Originally posted by Dolphins_34
Listened to sports radio 55 Buffalo (sports news first, gaurenteed)for the last hour 3-4 pm EST and not a peep about Griese!
Just hope this chaos is over by Friday!
Go Dolphins!

That must have been painful, you have my sympathy.

Back
Top Bottom