BREAKING NEWS...Griese to Buffalo?/Griese to Buffalo...laughable! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS...Griese to Buffalo?/Griese to Buffalo...laughable!

Hey, you guys signed Dedric Ward for over a million per :rofl:

we got both for the vets minimum. I'll take that :D

Chad Cota is a backup...and James Jett is 4th reciever material.

Those are depth signings.

They do not matter.

Originally posted by Muck
This is so funny. The board is so bi-polar this week. :lol: One minute it's, "Thank God for Griese!!". The next it's, "Go to hell!! Don't let the door hit you!! Buffalo will win the AFC!!". Jeez, he's just negotiating. Nobody's been signed yet.

If Buffalo wants to meet those outrageous demands, great.

glad to see im not the only one who noticed that......

As for me, im ok with him going to Buffalo, just as long as he takes his dog with him. :D

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Hey, you guys signed Dedric Ward for over a million per :rofl:

I don't believe that's accurate.

At least the OLD vets that we sign are going to be backups.

:D .

Seriously, I know he got extended. It ended up being a 3-year deal. Not sure what it came out to.

for griese it would make no sense to go to buffalo, because he would never start over there as long as bledsoe is there

Griese to Buffalo...laughable!

I am going on the premise that this Buffalo thing is all BS...but for fun purposes..lets say it is real...
1.Think Cindrich still wants to put those incentives about playing 60% of the time...taking the team to the Super Bowl...passing for 3800 yards...think they have a QB in Buffalo...Drew something?...is it Bledsoe?...I can't stop laughing!...great job by
an agent
2. Think they are going to pay more than Miami?...how much money are you going to allocate to the QB position?...I need to take a breath...can't stop laughing
3. With all due respect to Buffalo fans...on paper...who do you think is closer to getting to the Super Bowl..Buff or Miami?...on paper that is easy....do you think Griese has a better shot to win the QB job in Buff or Miami?...think he has a better shot beating out Fiedler...you think Drew has a couple of good years left?...maybe 3 or 4?....lol...OMG...think I am going to pee in my pants...Cindrich should go have linch with orandes agent(Todd)...and see who blew bigger chances for thier clients...lol...tough one to figure out
With all this being said...I am more and more disgusted with this whole mess...let Griese go...sure i want him...not worth the headache and drama that is being played out....go to Buffalo....and put in incentives about pulling splinters out of your ass...and losing some toes to frostbite....nice to have someone lead your career even futher down the toliet....just the pick me up Brian needed after so much great publicity the past year....I better get my self to the hospital....I can't breathe!!!!!...lol

Hey Ohiofinfan...are you for real????

Buffalo is doing everything we should be doing?????....OMG...what is wrong with everyone...did we not sign Seau..Knight..Buckley..Thompson..Zgonia.....and alot of other little moves...so all that goes out the window because we don't cave in to LUDICROUS demands by an agent....laughable....the sky is falling!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!...Dave and Rick did a great job...the are so smart.....what Griese thing is being held up...they are IDIOTS!!!!...lol....Come on already!

Its an interesting rumor because if you stop by the Bills board, none of their 2000+ members has heard about it (other than from what was written here)... You would expect a rumor like that to come out of NY and not Ohio...

:sceptic:

depends on which Bills board you go to :lol:

Nothing would really surprise me with Tom Donahoe and Tom Modrak

yes, since they signed james jett and chad cota and drafted a RB to piss the current starter off :lol:

Back
Top Bottom